Reporting to the Global Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of key Sales Operations initiatives for Insights. Specific focus will be required to support the roll out of our New Operating Model/CRM system. You will also be responsible to drive data quality improvements and standardisation of our current CRM.
The Sales Operations Advisor role will focus on support for our sales teams as we continue to improve the sales end to end processes. A key responsibility will also be to support our CRM champions in relation to queries, questions and any new functional training requirements. You will also be required to support all personnel involved in sales activities in every Sales Channel Globally.
In this role you will provide the input required for the design and implementation phase of the sales process of our new Operations Model. You will also be responsible to help deploy this across all Sales Channels Globally. The Sales Operations Advisor will also be responsible to ensure each individual and team working within the sales process is fully trained and knows how to operate our current and future systems. You will also work closely with Sales, Client Support, Sales Support, Marketing and our Legal team when designing, deploying and training new processes.
Standardising Processes & Process Improvement
With the implementation of the new Operating Model you will help strive towards standard global processes, help write Standard Operating Procedures and assist or lead process trainings. You will also be responsible to continuously improve any current sales processes, document them, cascade them to the sales teams and train them when required.
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of the good use of the current CRM system globally. You will support the ongoing business requirements for the system and work with the key stakeholders, as well as be part of the CRM Governance Team. You will also be responsible for running CRM training sessions globally, hosting drop in training sessions aswell as training CRM champions on any new functionality. A key advantage would be the capability to develop sales dashboards and pipeline reporting. When the new system is deployed you will also continue with the above responsibilities
What you’ll do to succeed
- Support the implementation of global sales process in all Sales Channels across Insights Learning and Development
- Implement refreshed CRM training and compliance across all Insights Sales Channels, taking leadership and the timelines from the Operating Model project including the appropriate roll out into Business Units
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and Finance Business Analysts to ensure Sales Key Data Requirements are captured
- Document, roll out and train on any new sales processes.
How you’ll show up
- Work effectively across multiple stakeholders to buy-in to a more rigorous approach to sales process underpinned by technology
- Supporting of other key stakeholders where required
- Collaborative and open, with a desire to involve and fully engage and inform all stakeholders.
- Capable of both leading implementation and being a strong contributor to international and virtual teams.
- A natural at gaining rapport and building relationships on a one-to-one basis and with groups.
- Support a client-centric approach to both internal partners and external customers.
- Motivated by variety and complexity and with a natural drive for results and success.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Committed team player with well-developed Emotional Intelligence.
- Able to make educated, well-informed critical decisions.
- Ideally have proven experience or demonstrable knowledge of the Learning and Development industry.
- Inspired by our purpose and values and brand.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing and evolving work priorities
- Willing and able to travel internationally occasionally, as and when required.
- Be an ambassador for Global Sales Excellence, demonstrating best practise in process, system use and communications.
What you’re great at
- A HNC/HND (minimum) is required in either Business Studies or Process Engineering
- Understanding good process and process implementation
- Understanding of and experience of the sales environment
- Love a fluid and changing work environment
- Understanding of technology implementations and the people impacts
- Great coaching manner and proven ability to deliver project implementation across sales or delivery teams
- Knowledge of the global learning and development industry