Insights are a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted thousands of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams and their whole organisations.
To become truly world-class, our finance function is undergoing an exciting programme of change. In addition to providing traditional financial planning, reporting, controller-ship and transaction management responsibilities, we also support the business with our commercial and financial expertise. Underpinning all these functions is the need to implement an integrated ERP-CRM-E-commerce system throughout our global operations.
Insights has selected Microsoft Dynamics 365. This role will be an important member of our Core ‘Operating Model’ Team who will have responsibility to implement the process changes and system configuration required to fully realise the capability of Dynamics 365.
You will also have responsibility to manage our current NAV13 and NAV17 ERP systems and our Jet based portfolio of Management Information reports.
How will you do this
- As a key member of our Finance Management Team, you will partner with our Global Office Finance Leaders, FP&A Manager, Group Controller, and our Credit and Collections Manager to realise our vision of financial excellence
- With outstanding teamwork, engage with a dedicated cross functional team to configure and implement Dynamics 365 in our operations across Europe, North America and Asia
- In collaboration with our Information Technology Department, maintain the highest quality of support for users of our current NAV 13 & 17 and Jet systems
- Manage and develop a team of two excellent Analysts
- Proactively identify and realise process and system improvement opportunities to ensure the seamless delivery of our financial services
- Responsible for the development of a portfolio of cross functional management information reports
How you’ll show up
- A positive collaborator and cross-functional worker who can develop key relationships
- A driven and positive advocate for change and the continuous improvement agenda
- Possess and demonstrate a great understanding of finance and business systems
- Always business aligned by ensuring we are achieving strategic and operational objectives
- You’ll have strong analytical skills, with drive, determination and a 'can do' attitude
- You’ll be self-motivated and can organise own workload, complete multiple tasks on-time in a dynamic changing environment
- Ability to meet complex challenges under time constraints and when working under pressure
- As a hands-on contributor actively working to fully realise the potential of our system environment.
Experience and Skills
- Considerable finance system and process experience
- Experience in the implementation and/or management of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft NAV
- Fully qualified accountant, CIMA, CGMA, ACCA, CA, or equivalent
- Experience managing a team within a global organisation is preferable
- The individual will be a dedicated team player with an appetite to learn and develop their career
- Experienced in balancing business as usual with competing project demands
- The position requires strong leadership skills, driving continuous process and governance improvements
- Role requires a dynamic individual with strong technical accounting and system process management experience
- Willing and able to travel overseas as international travel may be required