At Insights our people team purpose is to grow people and create legacies together. Our vision is to enable an engaging culture and release the potential of our people by facilitating breakthrough conversations.
As a trusted, valued and inspirational global People Business Partner you will co-ordinate and facilitate the application of the People Strategy within your assigned business units/ geographic areas together with supporting the transactional people activity. You will work in partnership with the wider People Business Partnering team to support our leaders and their teams
What you’ll do to succeed
- Play a key role in supporting the People Strategy and representing the People Team as a strategic partner and catalyst for change.
- Partner with leaders in the business to facilitate breakthrough conversations and address people-related issues through the application of appropriate policies and the Insights portfolio.
- Engage as a ‘champion for change’ partnering with the business to support the change agenda.
- Be an active participant in business projects and initiatives, representing the voice of our people and bringing focus to our culture and values.
- Engage the People Team ‘centres of excellence’ in support of business activity (Engagement, L&D, Resourcing, Reward and HR Services)
- In partnership with the Resourcing Team, co-ordinate, support and implement the resourcing strategy through the areas you support.
- Collaborate and support the People Business Partners in motivating and inspiring our people through the full employee life cycle, partnering with leaders and working with the wider People Team to:
- Drive employee attraction, engagement and retention.
- Support the development of our leaders and their teams.
- Provide input into the design and delivery of effective learning interventions.
- Apply the Insights portfolio as a way of releasing the potential of our people and motivating them to high performance.
- Enable an engaged and inspired people-centric culture where coaching and mentoring is commonplace.
- Advocate and support our employee value proposition spanning culture, recognition, balance, reward and growth.
- Provide advice and guidance on policies, procedures, legislation, and best practices
- Actively contribute towards the People Strategy by supporting the full scope of HR activities such as resourcing, performance management, total rewards, people operations, employee relations, organisational development, coaching and team development and organisational change.
- Work in partnership with the HR Services Advisors to ensure that all data in relation to the employee life cycle is accurate in the HRIS and in the delivery of the annual calendar of activity.
- Key user for the HRIS with the ability to report and interpret data as required by the business, Head of HR and HR Business Partners to inform decision making.
- Work in true partnership and provide legendary experiences for our people so that everyone can say in their own way ‘I love my job and I love this company’.
How you’ll show up
- An approachable, engaging, and confident team member.
- Able to lean into authentic conversations readily.
- A desire to be different and make a difference.
- With a genuine love for our organisation and a passion for our people.
- A confident and trusted business advisor.
- A creative and innovative thinker.
- Trustworthy and with integrity.
- With curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- A supportive and encouraging team player.
What you’re great at
- Working in a global organisation with knowledge of international HR.
- The ability to multitask, operate and adapt within a fast paced, continuously changing and growing environment.
- Interpreting and advising on relevant employment law.
- Effective communication and building strong business relationships.
- Enabling and delivering a legendary people experience.
- Being precise and demonstrating attention to detail.
- Putting our people at the heart of what we do.
- Being a thoughtful, collaborative and dynamic team player.
- Thinking outside the box and making decisions with confidence and expertise.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in HR best practices / processes.
The ideal candidate will have achieved or is working towards a relevant HR qualification appropriate for their home country and will also have relevant HR operations and reward experience.
Candidates will be fluent in English and Dutch. Basic German would also be beneficial but not essential.