Insights are a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted thousands of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams and their whole organisations.
Our Resourcing team helps Hiring Managers throughout our Company find the best candidates for roles all over the world, while delivering a legendary candidate experience that lives up to the values that our Company and brand are renowned for.
As the Company continues to grow, we need two further Resourcing Advisors to join the team for fixed terms to support with the full recruitment process from sourcing through to onboarding, identifying and engaging the best possible talent to fill the full range of opportunities that arise in a Company as dynamic and exciting as this.
Two roles are available: one for 12 months and one for 6 months.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Manage a portfolio of roles assigned by the Resourcing Manager, at a range of levels and locations throughout the organisation, including overseas roles
- Work closely with both HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to fully understand the requirements of each role
- Identify and deliver appropriate sourcing solutions for every vacancy, including the use of direct attraction, social media, networking, and suppliers.
- Capture and track the progress of all applicants effectively using the Applicant Tracking System
- Manage the candidate experience, including regular communication and updates. Provide timely and helpful feedback at all stages of the process.
- Based on business requirements, complete candidate review and initial phone-screening of candidates to deliver the best candidates to the Hiring Managers for shortlisting
- Support decisions about appropriate selection methods, as well as providing logistical support to the business in terms of arranging interviews, capturing and sharing feedback etc.
- Support the HR Business Partners and HR Business Advisors by conducting face to face interviews as required
- Manage assessment activity, including our “Discover You, Discover Insights” days involving multiple internal stakeholders, groups of candidates, and a variety of different activities.
- Make offers to candidates directly or via suppliers, understanding the exact details of the offer and being able to answer queries that may arise from candidates.
- Share your experience in the ongoing development of the Resourcing proposition at Insights
- Maintain accurate activity records to ensure that ongoing reporting is accurate.
How you’ll show up
- You’ll have an engaging, enthusiastic personality, able to communicate confidently at all levels in the Company
- Confident and Expert with the ability to articulate recommendations on a variety of approaches to stakeholders at every stage of the resourcing process
- A strong desire to deliver a legendary candidate experience is essential
- Understand the importance of proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Able to manage a variety of competing priorities in a fast moving environment
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills to support multiple ongoing activities at the same time
- Flexibility of approach in order to meet the needs of a global business operating in various time zones
- Recognise the impact that your contribution makes to the overall success of the Company
What experience do you need?
- Experience of working in a similar Recruitment role previously, ideally in-house, but possibly in an agency environment
- Using an Applicant Tracking System to deliver an excellent candidate experience
- Current understanding of recruitment best practice and relevant legal frameworks, as well as a focus on maintaining your knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Experience of a wide variety of sourcing techniques, in particular the use of social media and networking to generate candidates
- Experience of crafting compelling and attractive materials to use in sourcing activities
- Knowledge of a wide-range of selection techniques, allowing you to contribute to defining appropriate solutions for each vacancy
- Ideally some experience of global resourcing, understanding the needs and expectations of candidates from all over the world.