As a Digital Search (PPC) Specialist, you will bring your expertise to our Global Marketing Team as well as being an integral part of Insights New Business Team, a fast-paced and exiting new team which actively seeks and develops new client relationship globally.
The role of Digital Search (PPC) Specialist is to drive Insights lead generation, marketing campaigns, as well as our website traffic growth plans.
Working in close partnership with both Marketing and Sales you will be responsible for the day to day running and management of digital marketing, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance in many global territories.
Your ultimate goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) and support our overarching global marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Partner with New Business Team to fully understand their key need and objectives, creating and executing campaigns to help drive results (new customer engagement and lead generation)
- Lead a project team in the development of Insights global paid search strategy
- Lead in the development and continual refinement of our evergreen PPC campaigns around the globe
- Manage all aspects of PPC account management (keyword selection, ad copy, targeting, budgets, ROI)
- Monitor budgets and oversee all search platform accounts
- Track KPIs and produce dashboard reports for various stakeholders
- Feed into monthly sales and marketing reviews and action plans
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Be fully engaged with the Global Marketing Team, understanding collective goals, flexing to share responsibility for projects as needed, such as sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing
- Collaboration with the Content Team to support our Account Based Marketing and Thought Leadership programme with paid promotion when required
How will you do this?
- Partner closely with the New Business Marketing Manager and New Business Team to fully understand the key priorities and the part PPC will play
- Embracing a cohesive team approach across marketing and sales to execute the full New Client Cycle from prospect to pipeline to engaged customer
- Feed both data and intelligence into the monthly sales and marketing reviews and action plans
- Develop and maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of any click fraud
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Insights’ methodology, resources, solutions and services to enable aligned marketing vision
- Prioritise your workload to make best use of your time to meet deadlines and targets
- Perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility and willingness to change direction or strategy when circumstances demand
How you’ll show up
- Motivated by an exciting and collaborative team environment
- With a client-focused mindset, delivering a world-class client experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Able to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence
- Resourceful and able to solve problems in the moment
What you’re great at
- Certified and expert in Google Ads
- Skilled in the setup and implementation of new PPC campaigns
- Demonstrating considerable experience of working within PPC marketing, ideally in both agency and client roles
- Extensive knowledge of all facets of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, and third-party content advertising platforms with the hunger of continuous learning
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Gifted in the art of landing page layout and ad copy crafting to help drive user conversion
- Showcase exemplary short-form copy writing and language skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels for business, explicitly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Being highly disciplined and organised, with well-honed self-management skills and the ability to work alone effectively as well as part of both a local and remote team
- Living and embracing the Insights values and culture
- Being highly disciplined and organised, with well-honed self-management
- Excellent verbal and written communicator demonstrating imagination and creativity with a keen eye for detail
- This is a global role and overseas travel may occasionally be necessary
- Some out of hours work may be required to support global business activities