Please note: Due to the festive season, we anticipate interviews to commence week commencing 21th January 2019 onwards.
As a Sales Support Coordinator you will work in partnership with the Sales & Delivery Teams on an allocated portfolio of clients, which require a depth of engagement with a focus to progress the opportunities through the stages of sale and into fruition with a very qualitative approach. You will work on specific sales support activities in collaboration with the Sales Team members, Client Support Team, global functions and business units to develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships and accelerate growth opportunities.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Create and manage productive conversations with senior leaders at prospect/client companies
- Distribute account intelligence, prospect intelligence and qualified prospects/leads appropriately
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams to deliver on results in support of our customers and Sales Team colleagues
- Using your research skills to really understand our clients’ needs you will undertake and coordinate key research, analytics and writing of discussion documents, presentations and actively input to proposals based on needs and issues facing named Clients
- Support, foster and maximize sales and profitable revenue
- Support Sales & Delivery Team by phone/Skype and selected face to face customer meetings with Senior Leaders where larger longer term opportunities are possible.
- Undertake all tasks, activities, sales support coordination, workshop follow up and meetings relating to all customers requirements whilst providing an exemplary and Legendary Client Experience globally
- Proactively foster and develop ongoing relationships with customers through raising awareness of our product range; coordinating, supporting and reinforcing key global marketing campaigns; portfolio education; consistently meeting and surpassing service expectations
- Understand and contribute to wider projects and/are client programmes whilst representing Client Support – Global Operations brilliantly
- Act as Super User in CRM (and other databases) by providing support and expertise to Global Sales & Delivery Team. Manage data entry, run reports and support troubleshooting as necessary
What you’re great at
- You will have an outgoing nature, eager to build relationships and a desire to learn
- You will be a confident and proactive communicator, with acute listening skills
- You will be a flexible, pre-emptive, responsible self-starter and a team player who works calmly under pressure
- Possess excellent time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Focus on sales and client objectives that are realistic, attainable and measurable, scalable globally and manage expectation accordingly.
- Spotting opportunities to improve the way we work and make it easier for customers (internal and external) to do business with us.
- Take action when needed to manage client communication
- Knowledge of industry and concepts, sales cycles and buying influences with the ability to overcome objections while using customer cues to guide conversations
- Strong phone presence with excellent listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate the link between the needs of the client and our capabilities to deliver operationally
- Ability to work effectively as part of a number of diverse, often remote, teams
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- A strong understanding of the end to end customer journey and the impacts on how
How you’ll show up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with multiply activities at any one time
- Detail oriented, able to monitor & track progress efficiently
- Able to represent the Insights Brand globally
- A creative problem solver
- The drive and initiative to achieve personal and organizational objectives
- A passion for performance-based environments
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to adapt to the needs of multiple colleagues and internal customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick on your feet with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A desire for personal development and a willingness to learn
- A positive ambassador for the brand, the strategy and the organization
- A sense of humour
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Minimal travel may be a requirement of this role.