We’re seeking to hire an Enterprise Client Manager who will be responsible for developing and building long-term, profitable and commercial relationships with our existing Global clients. As an Enterprise Client Manager, you will be regionally responsible for profitably executing the Enterprise global account strategy - as defined by the Enterprise Client Director - for a defined portfolio of clients.
Please note ideal locations for this role are France, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands. This role can be Remote based, unless an Insights office is located near by.
Successful applicants are required to have verbal and written fluency in English and French.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Effectively manage a focused portfolio of assigned and named Enterprise Client accounts
- Meet or exceed revenue and related targets (profitability, contribution, Customer Happiness) through in-region account planning, management and execution.
- Support Enterprise Client Directors deliver against stated Enterprise Client account objectives
- Engage Insights teams, by function and by geography, to support the implementation of plans and delivery of global opportunities as required
- Build and develop internal networks to increase the profile and growth of Enterprise clients.
- Build and develop senior level relationships with key client buying and decision makers in support of winning large, global solutions business
- Be able to communicate and sell the full Insights portfolio and value proposition
- Act as a business partner/trusted advisor to key internal and external contacts, including clients
How will you do this?
- Working with and through Insights world-wide offices to deliver a Legendary Experience in each relevant market
- Bringing a passion, and gift, for building strong, lasting networks across client organisations
- Leading and mentoring internal and external teams through collaboration and influence, building partnerships with client support and other functional departments
- Demonstrating global/cultural and personal self-awareness
- Keeping CRM and other data management tools up to date and in conformance with Insights guidelines and governance
- Demonstrating effective communication and personal productivity capabilities
How you’ll show up
- Role model/ambassador of sales function (contributes beyond sales role)
- Demonstrating business acumen and professionalism (internal & external)
- Balancing customer happiness, profitable growth and people
- Accepting of guidance, coaching and direction from others
- Creating successes for team and clients as a priority over creating personal successes
- Guiding and governing with a long term view and perspective
- Gaining rapport and building credible relationships
- Highly credible and engaging in front of senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Driven for results and success
- Passionate, enthusiastic and supportive
- Inspired by our purpose and values and brand
What you’re great at
- Selling complex/strategic solutions and managing complex client accounts
- Achieving or exceeding goals and objectives
- Using CRM and other technology applications to drive personal effectiveness and productivity
- Building relationships and influencing stakeholders (including Cx levels)
- Collaborating with others
- Communicating effectively – written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel overseas
- Due to the nature of this role it will require working unsociable hours from time to time
- Applicants are required to be fluent in French and English