Ignited by Discovery, Insights is a global learning and development company with product and innovation at heart. Transformational moments begin with our purpose to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
We Inspire. We Connect. We Care. We Transform. From the foundation of these four key pillars, we are Colourful to our Core.
Insights’ Partner channel has over 2800 partners and is responsible for 1/3 of the overall business. Our Partners are made up of Distributors and Licensed Practitioners who sell and service their own clients using Insights Products and Services. Insights Partners can range from single owner businesses to full scale Learning and Development companies & Alliances. Insights Distributor Partners have a commercial and legal agreement to distribute our Intellectual Property under their brand.
• You will lead, develop, and grow an allocated group of the Partner Account managers who are responsible for driving Partner and Practitioner relationships while providing legendary customer experience, along side maintaining your own portfolio of managed partners
• Information from kick off that sets the role apart (note should we make this clearer?)
• May include information on the team, geographic focus etc where relevant
• Leading a team of PAMs to achieve revenue and contribution targets.
Spacing and bullet point (how do we add?)
• 3-4 statements (max 5) describing key skills required for the role and/or mandatory qualifications (focus on must-have)
• Please add language skills if other than English
• Please note the skills assessed at interview must mirror those asked for at sourcing
• 35 days holidays
• Discretionary Annual Bonus
• Private Medical Insurance
• Income Protection
• Pension Plan
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Electric Car Scheme
• Employee Giving
• My Advantage – Employee Discounts
• Critical Illness cover
• Employee Assistance Program
• Holiday purchase option
• Flexible working
Insights is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all applicants regardless of race, colour, nation of origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status to apply. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace composed of individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives; one where people can truly bring their whole selves to work, know they belong and be supported to reach their highest potential. At Insights equality, diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of how we hire great talent and how we navigate this journey together making us Colourful to our Core.
Read more about Insights values and watch this video to hear more about our story.