Are you passionate about providing a legendary experience for clients and colleagues?
Are you excited & motivated by working as part of a strong team to provide the support that's needed to make every event a great success?
If the answer is YES!!…..then our Client Support Coordinator role in Haarlem could be your next career move.
Who are Insights?
We’re a global learning and development company with product and innovation at our heart. We operate in over 50 countries around the world in more than 11 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global corporates and are across all sectors including Pharma, Banking & Finance and Tech, with the aspiration to create a thriving learner community through personalised learning and an engaged practitioner community.
Here in Haarlem, there are 30 in our fabulous central offices overlooking the canal where you’ll be part of an amazing team. You'll engage with colleagues and clients in other locations every day through emails, phone calls and video chats so you always feel connected. We're working to a hybrid model, and you'll work from the relaxed and informal offices 2-3 days a week and work from home the rest of the week. We'll provide you with all the equipment you need to be set up for success.
What’s the role?
As a Client Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing client support to our Sales and Delivery teams. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent client service, event support, account development and administration for any relevant clients. You will perform an array of tasks such as leading and managing events into fruition, managing the workshop logistic process, fulfilling client orders, creating and maintaining online accounts and partnership working with all teams across the business to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
You’ll be empowered to delight your customers and ensure a legendary experience in all your interactions communicating with them in English & Dutch by email and through conversation.
This will be an initial 12-month contract with a view to it becoming a permanent role.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Supporting with workshop logistics and liaising closely with the sales function to facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Arranging conference calls and webinars in support of internal and external customers
- Monitoring shared email in-boxes to ensure customer enquiries are dealt with or escalated to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Working in partnership with all teams across the business to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Receiving, logging, investigating, and resolving customer queries in a way that builds client loyalty
- Following ordering processes to ensure transactions are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner
What you’ll bring
- Fluency in Dutch and English for daily interactions with clients across the Netherlands
- A passion for legendary customer experience, always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Experience of supporting customers and colleagues and working as part of a team
- Attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.
- Exceptional communication skills which will be demonstrated when sharing relevant information with customers in writing and on the telephone
- Great networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer