Are you passionate about providing a legendary experience for your colleagues all over the world?
Are you excited & motivated by working as part of a strong team to support colleagues by organising all their internal meetings?
If the answer is YES!!…..then our Business Meetings Coordinator role is for you!!
Who are Insights?
We’re a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
Our Head Office is in Dundee and we operate in over 50 countries around the world, in more than 11 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global corporates with the aspiration to create a thriving learner community through personalised learning and an engaged practitioner community.
We’re looking for someone to join us straight away on an initial fixed term contract until the end of the year. You'll live in the East Coast of Scotland and be able to travel to the Dundee office every day to engage with your colleagues in person, become an amazing team member and set up all the meeting rooms between our 2 buildings. You also need to be ale to drive so you can quickly and easily go between both offices in Dundee.
What’s the role?
As Business Meetings Coordinator you have the responsibility to plan & organise all of our internal meetings and events. It is an active role working between the 2 closely situated offices setting up all the rooms as required as well as replenishing stock in drinks machines and our fun snack baskets. You will partner with the global business to ensure excellent and timely customer service to coordinate of all our internal meetings, catering and supplies for both offices.
What you need to know about the role
- You are the main contact for all internal meetings across Insights between the 2 Dundee Offices
- Organise and set up catering for meetings and events held internally
- Manage meeting room bookings and liaise with meeting bookers to ensure rooms are arranged as required
- Reconcile expenses and process invoices for our catering partners using our Finance and purchase order systems ensuring times lines are met
- Handling deliveries of things like milk and snack box items
- Set up lunches and catering including placing orders with suppliers
- Provide administrative, diary management support and reception cover as and when required
- Contribute to the team by effectively communicating with other members to ensure service requirements are met
- Office based Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm (with occasional home working)
- Driving license needed to travel between both offices each day
- High levels of customer service and planning/coordinating are essential
- Comfortable being in an active role (50% of the day moving around both offices)
- Happy with an initial 7 month FTC working directly with Insights
We’re a friendly, sociable bunch and our recently refurbished Dundee head office workspace reflects the value we place on creating the happiest, most collaborative workspace possible. Our modern and vibrant offices have been designed to provide a space where our people can feel inspired to connect with a combination of open plan working and comfy break out areas with large screen TVs and a kitchen area where free tea & coffee are always on offer.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 35 days holidays
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme
- Employee Giving
- My Advantage – Employee Discounts
- Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme