Are you passionate about building & growing the most amazing and incredibly rewarding partnerships with your clients?
Are you excited & motivated by developing client accounts to achieve great success?
Do you have a deep understanding of learning & development strategy, programs, training and education, within an organisation?
If the answer is YES!!…..then our Partner Account Manager role within our Partner Team working across the Netherlands could be your next career move.
Your purpose in the role
To proactively manage and develop a portfolio of accounts through deepening Partner relationships. Understanding the Partners needs and the value Insights contributes to both the Partner and Insights business growth.
This is a permanent contract to work 4 or 5 days a week, remote with regular presence in our Haarlem office to work and learn with the rest of the team and across the Netherlands to visit clients in their offices when required.
What you’ll do to succeed.
How you’ll do this
- Set and execute a sales and relationship management strategy for a specified portfolio of Partners in the Netherlands
- Become an integral part of the Partners organisation to influence their strategy and execution based on Insights Discovery
- Achieve an individual revenue target and support to achieve an overall team and company target incorporating NPS scores (Partner Happiness) and profitability
- Manage, coach and support Partner relationships, enhancing product knowledge and ensuring quality of delivery and management of the brand
- Act as an Ambassador for Insights with internal and external clients
- Work effectively in a matrix management structure – maintaining internal and external understanding of both regional and channel activities and priorities
- Stay current with commercial and economic climate and competitive landscape in the Netherlands
- Communicate fluently in Dutch & English and articulate the Insights Value Proposition and Strategy to our Partners’ Licensed Practitioners (LPs) and differentiate Insights from our competitors
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and partner/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
- Develop knowledge of Partner network, including agreements and regional strategy and terminology
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged and supplied with all appropriate documentation to meet the Partners requirements.
- Manage Product/service mix and margins according to the agreed expectations
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitors’ products, and pricing
- Educate and upskill LPs and Partners in the Discovery suite
- Create a community of practise of LPs by engaging in regular discussions and campaigns in keeping Insights alive
- Work with Partners to develop their business acumen by creating a sales rhythm to improve their output and performance