We are looking for Assistance Finance Manager to join our global team at Insights.
As Assistant Finance Manager and member of the Global Finance team, you will be responsible for financial transactions and compliance. This includes day to day accounting operations, month-end close, annual audit, and financial requests as required.
The role will also assist in identifying, developing and harmonising best practice in process and policies within the finance function. These processes and policies will be key elements to support the finance function in achieving its vision of ‘world class’ performance.
The core responsibilities of the region finance teams include: statutory account preparation and filing; tax filings; credit and collections; performance management include financial planning and forecasting; ensuring robust financial controls are in place.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will support General Accounting, Accounts Payable and Banking within Germany.
• You will work with our external auditors to prepare and file statutory financial information.
• The role requires strong technical accounting knowledge including an ability to work in a multi-currency environment.
• The role requires strong team-work and leadership skills.
• The individual will be a positive advocate for continuous improvement and business system integration.
Location: Berlin (hybrid)
Who are Insights?
We’re are a Learning and Development company founded 29 years ago in Scotland. Our personality profiling platform helps people understand themselves and others, and why they act the way they do.
Our products and services are available in 31 languages and used globally in over 51 countries, to increase self- awareness and help enhance organisational and team performance.