Are you enthusiastic, passionate about Sales and how you connect with people?
We’re looking for a Senior Key Account Manager as we expand our UK & Ireland team to help us as we accelerate our growth and help us in become the key Learning and Development company of choice for our customers.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building long lasting client relationships, whilst being able to identify strategic opportunities. If this sounds like you then read on…
As part of the Key Accounts Team, you will develop customer relationships through providing legendary customer experience and thereby growing our existing portfolio of accounts in alignment to our Global Sales Strategy.
It is crucial that you have deep business connections in Dublin to better serve our existing clients and establish new business network there.
What you’ll do to succeed
• Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts through building customer relationships by understanding their business needs and the value Insights can bring
• Qualify and develop new business opportunities within your portfolio of accounts from initial enquiry and building relationships to meet the client needs and enable Insights to maximise potential business opportunities
• Nurture clients to enable long-term relationships and enhance customer loyalty
• Work collaboratively across teams globally with a knowledge of overall business strategy and goals
• Consistently providing a legendary customer experience thereby achieving revenue and contribution targets.
• Plan and prioritise sales activities and towards achieving agreed business goals, maintaining contribution levels, margins and managing productivity output