January or immediate Start
Must have excellent written and oral French and English
6 month contract available
Remote working available, office in Paris too.
All equipment will be provided
This role is an internship so candidates must be studying a qualification in marketing or communication.
Insights is an international company that helps organizations develop their people, teams and leaders. For our office in France we are looking for a creative intern who is a strong communicator to help us execute our marketing strategy.
Your purpose in the role
- As Marketing & Communication intern you will assist the Marketing Manager of the France region with the execution of the marketing strategy. You will be working on content marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- You will help devise and execute online and offline marketing campaigns and communication plans.
- You are responsible for one or more projects, such as market research and competition analysis.
- You contribute to the design of the Insights brand and guard our house style.
How you’ll show up
- You are doing a study in the field of Marketing or Communication.
- You are creative and up to date on the latest developments in your future field.
- You are comfortable with digital tools.
- Fluent in both French and English and have great writing skills in both.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A fun, varied internship with lots of responsibility and good supervision
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- Enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues