Are you passionate about providing a legendary experience for customers and colleagues all over the world?
Are you process driven and love to make sure you get everything right first time with new customers?
Do you love to work autonomously and managing your own workload?
If the answer is YES!!…..then our newly created Customer Onboarding Specialist role could be your next career move.
Who are Insights?
We’re are a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
Our Head Office is in Dundee and we operate in over 50 countries around the world, in more than 11 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global corporates with the aspiration to create a thriving learner community through personalised learning and an engaged practitioner community.
We’re looking for people who live in the East Coast of Scotland and can travel to the Dundee office 2 days a week to engage with your colleagues in person and get all the training you need to become an expert in your role.
What’s the role?
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist in Client Services, you'll be empowered to delight your customers by providing an exceptional customer onboarding experience for all new customers and new accounts to Insights. You will make sure that you (and everyone else) have the necessary information and requirements to successfully onboard those customers seamlessly giving a great first customer experience. You'll be known as the global gatekeeper of the new ‘Customer Onboarding’ experience and own each stage of this, ensuring that the right information is gathered an/or given at the right time. You will work closely with a group of onboarding champions that sit within each supporting department to ensure that every stage of the process is responded to and/or delivered within our service standards. You will own this experience and continually improve it based on your customer and colleague’s feedback.
Day to day you’ll:
Be the face of Insights and build rapport quickly and easily with all our new customers to ensure a positive first impression
- Own every aspect of the client set up process from the start until they are ready to be handed over to the Client Services team
- Partner with the Sales Team and key internal stakeholders such as Client Services, Information Security, Legal and Commercial to ensure that account set up is right first time
- Ensure that new customers feel supported from day one and are educated in our ways of working and requirements which eventually leads them to be self-sufficient
- Coach, educate and train customers & colleagues virtually on our Customer Onboarding experience to ensure they become confident in self-serving
- Chat with customers daily as you work through the end to end process with them to be fully set up on our systems
- Track onboarding, request feedback and make continuous improvements
- Liaise with Finance on customer invoices and purchase orders
- Work to SLAs to meet timelines and quality standards
What you’ll bring
- Experience of working end to end through processes and continuously improving them
Passion for delivering a legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Great relationship building & networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the global business
- Exceptional communication skills which used every day to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- An open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset
- Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.
We’re a friendly, sociable bunch and our recently refurbished Dundee head office workspace reflects the value we place on creating the happiest, most collaborative workspace possible. Our modern and vibrant offices have been designed to provide a space where our people can feel inspired to connect with a combination of open plan working and comfy break out areas with large screen TVs and a kitchen area where free tea & coffee are always on offer.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 35 days holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme