We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our global team.
This opportunity is especially good if you have worked with Azure cloud solutions for 1-2 years and would like to build on your existing skills and develop your career further in a supportive environment.
You would be joining a dynamic team of 7 in a well-established department.
Personally - you will need to have an aptitude for learning and have some understanding of what we do as a business.
You will be able to:
• Demonstrate a broad range of core technical proficiencies and knowledge across the Microsoft stack in particular Windows Operating Systems, Azure, IAAS, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 and MECM
• Have achieved or working towards Microsoft Foundation and Associate certifications within Azure and M365
• You will have hands-on experience as a System Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, or similar with operational service experience
• You will have excellent knowledge of issue management and fault resolution, patch management and system maintenance, continual service improvement, scripting knowledge/skills (PowerShell) and the ability to understand and adapt quickly to new requirements, environments and software
• Good customer facing skills, problem solving, and diagnostic skills are essential
• Good understanding of the ITIL V4 Framework
Location: UK, remote but presence in Dundee required for 1 week every 8 weeks.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Who are Insights?
We’re are a Learning and Development company founded 29 years ago in Scotland. Our personality profiling platform helps people understand themselves and others, and why they act the way they do.
Our products and services are available in 31 languages and used globally in over 51 countries, to increase self- awareness and help enhance organisational and team performance.
• 35 days holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Income Protection
• Pension Plan
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Electric Car Scheme