* Proven capability in autonomous leadership
* Service excellence at your core
* Dedicated to the success of your team
* Passionate, with a customer-centric mindset
* Invigorated by a quick-paced environment
If these describe you, Insights is looking for you!
Who are Insights?
We’re a global learning and development company with product and innovation at heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
We operate in over 50 countries around the world, in more than 30 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global organizations across all sectors including Pharma, Banking & Finance and Tech.
The global pandemic has brought a surge in demand for Insights products, and 2022 heralds significant growth for Insights North America. It is a vibrantly exciting time to join our growing organization!
Your purpose in the role
To lead your team’s day to day operational activity, ensuring Client Services standards are met with service excellence. With a commitment to continuous improvement in processes, systems and methods, you are key in steering action to ensure Insights’ fluid success as we expand. As a valued member of the global Client Services Leadership team, your leadership, mentorship and management form an integral contribution to the organisation’s success.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Employ a keen eye for detail in data analytics to inform choices and make fact-based decisions on priorities and improvements
- Utilize previous experience to manage team performance, steer productivity, and inspire others to maximise their own potential
- Manage and coordinate team resources/workflows effectively and proactively
- Build and foster strong and open communication channels in all directions within the global business
- Employ excellent planning skills to deliver projects with a collaborative, partner approach
- Provide creative work methods to improve process with strategic responsibility
How you’ll do this
- Lead by example, demonstrate the Insights values and inspire others to do the same
- Be pro-active (and re-active when appropriate) to volume of demand and resources available
- Demonstrate effective management of workflows across your team and with stakeholder teams
- Translate vision to application of Client Services Strategy and Goals into day-to-day operations
- Understand the bigger picture, not only thinking about your team but operational impacts across Insights
- Identify, attract and retain top talent through values oriented, skill-based recruitment
How you’ll show up
- Manage, motivate and inspire your team and others around you
- Build effective relationships and work closely with Sales Managers and wider teams
- Demonstrate professional business judgement, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- With clear passion for an optimal client experience and for your role in it
- Manage and lead change professionally with the company and client needs at the fore
- Ability to prioritise, plan and maximize the use of resources effectively
What you’ll bring to Insights
- Confidence and the ability to articulate yourself and your ideas
- A constructive ambition to contribute to a growing global business
- New and innovative ideas to elevate customer service and the client experience
- Commercial awareness of how your contribution adds value to the organization
- Natural curiosity and ability to constructively challenge status quo
- A willingness to share your knowledge & experience to enhance the development of others