Are you looking to go on a journey with a highly successful & ambitious global company?
Are you motivated by mentoring, coaching & developing your team?
Are you driven and excited when you can help shape a new team and make a real difference?
If the answer is YES!!.....then one of our newly created Client Services Team Leader roles could be your next career move.
Who are Insights?
Insights are a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
We operate over 50 countries around the world in more than 11 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global corporates and are across all sectors including Pharma, Banking & Finance and Tech, with the aspiration to create a thriving learner community through personalised learning and an engaged practitioner community.
About the Role
This role is a hybrid position with the expectation that you'll go into the Dundee office 2-3 days a week.
We’re a friendly, sociable bunch and our recently refurbished Dundee head office workspace reflects the value we place on creating the happiest, most collaborative workspace possible. Our modern and vibrant offices have been designed to provide a space where our people can feel inspired to connect with a combination of open plan working and comfy break out areas with large screen TVs and a kitchen area where free tea & coffee are always on offer.
As a Client Services Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for leading an aligned Client Services team of Learning Event Coordinators or Customer Services Advisors across multiple countries and cultures across different timezones. You’ll motivate, lead and mentor the individuals in your team to ensure a high quality of service is consistently provided to our customers giving them the WOW factor.
Day to day you’ll:
What you’ll bring
- Provide operational leadership and direction to your team, embedding clear goals and objectives that will successfully deliver our Client Services purpose
- Lead, manage, and measure your team’s day-to-day operational activity and ensuring that the standards delivered meet our Client Services purpose
- Be responsible for maximizing our customers satisfaction by implementing global standards and inspire your teams to exceed
- Be passionate about your people, their happiness, wellbeing, and personal development and be tenacious around keeping people your top priority, no matter what
- Actively drive employee engagement responses and improvements, ensuring that you are consistently working towards our goal of creating a great place to work
- Understand the bigger picture, not only thinking about your team but the operational impacts that actions have within our cross-function end to end processes
- Play a key role in identifying talent through recruitment, looking for individuals with the skills to perform the role and have a team fit with alignment to our organisational values
- Provide detailed reporting with great attention to detail to help guide business decisions
- Work closely with the Sales Managers and wider account teams to maximise the services we provide our clients and maximise on the opportunity for growth and revenue generation
- Support us in running a cost effective and efficient business, embedding, and consistently measuring quality and productivity standards, whilst nurturing a culture of continuous improvement
We’ll offer you an excellent basic salary and below are just some of the benefits you’ll receive:
- Experience of leading teams and can motivate & inspire everyone in Client Services to ensure that customer focus is high, and delivery of the business fundamentals are met and exceeded
- Knowledge and experience in managing team performances, driving productivity, and inspiring others to maximise their own potential
- Familiar with prioritising, planning and maximising the use of resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets
- Professional business judgement and excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and lead the team by example always
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment and have agile thinking to change direction and team focus when circumstances demand
- A strong passion for the client experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards
- The ability to take the initiative to identify issues, options and practical solutions to operational and business challenges
- 35 days holidays (including public holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme