Who are Insights?
We are a global learning and development company with product and innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
Our products are used by some of the most well-known businesses and brands in the world as part of their employee learning and development requirements.
Our business continues to grow in this new world of work with our products in high demand so this is an exciting time to be joining this established team focussing on the growth of our Canadian market.
Our revenue numbers continue to rise and we are on pace to record a record year globally, not just in North America.
As part of the Key Accounts Team, you will develop customer relationships through providing legendary customer experience and thereby growing our existing portfolio of accounts in alignment to our Global Sales Strategy.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts through building customer relationships by understanding their business needs and the value Insights can bring
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities within your portfolio of accounts from initial enquiry and building relationships to meet the client needs and enable Insights to maximise potential business opportunities
- Nurture clients to enable long-term relationships and enhance customer loyalty
- Work collaboratively across teams globally with a knowledge of overall business strategy and goals
- Consistently providing a legendary customer experience thereby achieving revenue and contribution targets.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and towards achieving agreed business goals, maintaining contribution levels, margins and managing productivity output
- Ensure client information is up to date and accurate by using D365 activities tools and systems
- Manage pre and post workshop logistics, liaising closely with wider departments - Delivery team, Client Services, Legal, Finance etc.
How you’ll show up
- Motivated by achieving stretch goals, with a natural drive for results
- Think like a Customer to deliver exceptional client experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Inspired and excited by the opportunity to ensure that Insights is seen by its clients as a role model in customer service and customer experience
- Take ownership and accept accountability for your personal performance and development.
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Resilient, with a commitment to overcome barriers and challenges to achieve your goals.
- Commitment to become a strong advocate for the value that Insights can bring to our customers.
What you’re great at
- Building, managing, and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proven experience of interacting with clients in a sales/customer services environment.
- Strong capability and experience in Social Selling with experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage your own workflow
- Developing client relationships in a sales environment
- Solid and proven office administration and CRM experience
- Good IT skills particularly in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a remote working opportunity based in Canada, the team is geographically spread but really well connected through technology to ensure that there if full support within this role and a network of peers and leaders who are happy to help. We offer some really meaningful work supporting our clients and we hope that your passion is further enhanced by our product knowledge to best service their needs.
Insights is a company whose purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do. Not many businesses can share that purpose. Be part of our journey.