Do you want to work with a company trying to make positive changes in the world, giving people to tools they need to better understand both themselves and others and make a positive change in everything they do?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our talented software team. The company is currently working on delivering a greenfield project and is looking to expand the team. If you have a passion for building high quality services, this could be a great role for you.
You’ll be part of a cross functional team working closely with product owners and designers to envisage and build exciting products which will play a significant role in the future of the company. Working in an agile methodology, you’ll join one of our development squads who are closely collaborating in iteratively delivering features.
You will help promote and enhance our software frameworks, components and design patterns to deliver robust and scalable solutions, mentoring and guiding other team members when required.
Successful candidates for the Senior Java Developer role will require knowledge in:
- Significant experience in Java 8 (or later), Spring Framework(s) & Gradle or Maven
- Developing and delivering RESTful APIs on Linux based infrastructure
- Working with & designing databases (Postgres and others) & associated ORM technologies
- Very strong focus on automation through the entire engineering lifecycle (development, test & deployment)
- Strong technical viewpoint supported by the implementation of robust, scalable, and successful solutions
- Leading the use of the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge software
Other knowledge of Cloud technologies, AWS, Terraform and Docker would be useful.
The successful candidate will get:
- The chance to work in a highly skilled development team working on a cloud-based technology stack
- A key role in a market-leading and growing global organisation
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience, with a comprehensive benefits package, including private health insurance, life assurance, income protection, and a pension
- Remote / Flexible working, based in UK.