Insights…who are we?
Insights are a global Learning and Development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted millions of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams, and their whole organisations.
We are recruiting for a Learning and Development Community Consultant to join our Consulting and Learning Communities team. This is a permanent role on a remote basis. We’ll provide you with all the equipment you'll need to be set up for success to work from home and stay connected to your colleagues.
Who are the team?
Everything our Consulting and Learning Communities team do has our Practitioners (those who are certified to deliver our model) best interests at heart. They are a global team with a great level of experience who love to connect regularly. They work together to increase advocacy, engagement, knowledge, and confidence in our practitioners across the world.
Your purpose in the role
This is an exciting and varied role that will give you opportunity to connect directly with our practitioner community. With your Insights knowledge and experience you will support an eco-system of practitioners in the Francophone region and in clients that is self-sustaining; where practitioners feel a strong sense of belonging, and a place where they can learn, grow, and develop as a practitioner of Insights and as people development professionals.
How you’ll show up:
- As an expert in the Insights Discovery portfolio, you will know which content areas can support practitioners to address their business needs
- As an excellent trainer, facilitator and coach you will be able to guide and mentor our practitioners to develop their practise and build their skills and professional capabilities
- You will be very knowledgeable about the content of the Insights Discovery Accreditation (IDA) to be able to support the pre and post IDA journey for the practitioners
- You will know your way around “Connections”, our Insights Practitioner platform and the resources that are available for practitioner on the platform
- You will be skilled in working collaboratively with other areas of the function and effective in working with Account Managers to understand their account strategy as you support practitioners
- You will know how to support a practitioner giving them the knowledge and confidence to deliver something tangible and practical within their own organisation
- Fluency in French and English is essential for this role
Day to Day you’ll be:
- You will partner with all of your Practitioners across the language regions and provide coaching and best practice support to all Practitioners.
- Delivering Practitioner journey touchpoints- pre and post IDA
- Supporting the Connections Content & Community Owner with translated content for Connections
- Implementation of practitioner learning journeys across language/geography
- You will support Practitioners to identify routes to move Insights Discovery "out of the classroom and into the business" to systemically embed it within client organisations
- Building personal capability around current thought leadership trends to further develop consultancy expertise to provide added value and impact to practitioner relationships
- Capturing client updates and commercial opportunities through D365/CRM system to feed the ongoing sales process
- Responsible for the quality of advice shared with our practitioners through the inbox, forum and events