At Insights we have ambitious growth plans and are on a journey to develop our global business significantly over the next 5 years. The Change Management Office sits at the heart of these plans by designing, developing and delivering a portfolio of change projects across the business.
We're looking for a Business Analyst who has a real drive to deliver, and plays a vital role in this through supporting the business through key change initiatives. The successful applicant will be adaptable, and able to work on various types of change projects. You will split your time between formal projects, process improvement, and Strategic Programme reporting.
This role reports to the Business Analysis Manager.
What’s the job?
We’re looking for an experience Business Analyst who loves data, has a passion for continuous improvement, and who has effective stakeholder engagement skills and be confident to interact at all levels across the global organisation.
As a Business Analyst here at Insights, you will be responsible for BA deliverables in projects through full lifecycle from concept through to warranty and benefit realisation. This will include defining the scope and scale of work in collaboration with Business Analysis Manager and Programme/Project Manager, gathering requirements that articulate the business need, mapping currents state processes as well as identifying and implementing process improvements. You will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to achieve sign off on key project artefacts, manage business readiness activities and maintain the Insights process repository, as well as preparing any relevant board papers to report on Strategic Programme performance, whilst maintaining the Strategic Programme RAID log, Roadmap and associated reports.
How you’ll do this
- You will have a track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility
- Be delivery focused with great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and will be flexible in how you present information
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail, ensuring cross project dependencies, efficiencies and opportunities are identified
- You will align to Change Management Office methodology
- You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Have a good understanding of risk and issue management and be comfortable with maintaining RAID logs
- You will have a good working knowledge of both Microsoft Excel and Visio
- You will have an understanding of Lean and process improvement methodologies
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is an experienced and knowledgeable Business Analyst, or has relevant equivalent experience. You’ll ideally have experience of the full life cycle – process and requirements, testing, business change and implementation. If you have full migration experience, even better! We’re looking for someone who can bring knowledge, ideas and experience in order to improve the delivery of change. At the heart of this role, we’re looking for someone who has a passion for continuous improvement, who can carry out Business Analysis across several complex workstreams, presenting conclusions or recommendations to stakeholders at all levels across Insights.