Do you want to work with a company trying to make positive changes in the world, giving people to tools they need to better understand both themselves and others and make a positive change in everything they do?
Technology innovation in the Learning and Development industry is paramount, and through innovative solutions we aim to create a differentiator for our business that provides a legendary experience for our customers on every part of their journey with us.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced React Developer to join our talented software team. The company is currently working on delivering a greenfield project and are looking to expand the team. If you have a passion for building high quality applications, this could be a great role for you.
You’ll be part of a cross functional team working closely with product owners and designers to envisage and build exciting products which will play a significant role in the future of the company. Working in an agile methodology, you’ll join one of our development squads who are closely collaborating in iteratively delivering features.
As a Lead React Developer at Insights you will lead the technical team through the design and implementation of change to support continuous deployment. As a role model you will promote best practices and mentor, guide, and support the team on a continuous improvement basis. You will be building web applications to support new functionality in our customer facing software technology stack. You will work in a highly collaborative Agile development environment and will leverage, promote and enhance our software frameworks, components and design patterns to deliver robust and scalable solutions.
To be successful as a Lead React Developer, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
It would also be helpful to have knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS)
- Successfully leading development teams in the past
- A passion for delivering high quality user experiences
- Developing with the React/Redux framework, up to date with the frameworks and available techniques
- Writing in Typescript.
- Comfortable with unit and integration testing
- Very strong focus on automation through the entire engineering lifecycle (development, test & deployment)
- Familiar with Git Source Control and performing code reviews.
- Leading the use of the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge software
, how backend services are developed
, and familiarity with Docker.
If you are successful we will offer:
- The chance to work in a highly skilled development team working on a cloud-based technology stack
- A key role in a market-leading and growing global organisation
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience, plus a comprehensive package of benefits including private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection, and of course a pension.
- Remote / Flexible working, based in UK.