Insights is a Learning and Development company with product and innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
At Insights we provide a range of amazing learning and development solutions used by some of the biggest and most influential organisations around the world.
What’s the role?
As Global Partner Channel Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the Global Partner Channel, it’s Global teams and partners. You will focus on driving active, capable and engaged partners whilst delivering both revenue goals and legendary service and support to our clients, working with our Partner Account Managers in order to better understand our clients’ needs.
You will ideally have a commercial background working in a Sales environment, which will enable you to provide a legendary experience for our clients, listening to and understanding their needs and reacting to queries. You will be an excellent communicator and importantly, a great listener.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Proactively develop Partner relationships to maximise both revenue and customer satisfaction scores
- Manage SME sales leads liaising closely with Partner Account Managers, Distributors and Business Development Team
- Manage and support with recruitment leads, evaluation and onboarding of new Partners
- Educate and upsell to partners on resources available to them to support the needs of their clients
- Monitor shared email in-boxes to ensure customer enquiries are dealt with or escalated to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Support in the Processing of orders and manage Partner Insights Online queries
- Produce key internal reports for management, team members and partners
- Utilise reporting to determine activity to drive ACE partners (Active, Capable, Engaged) and ultimately revenue
- Meet the needs of customers and provide support to colleagues to ensure customers receive excellent service
- Receive, log, investigate and resolve Partner queries
- Support with Partner communications by liaising with Marketing and other team members both in inside and out with Partner channel
- Support with Partner Channel team projects taking the lead where required
- Liaise with Product Management and Software Development teams to continually improve our systems for our partners and our internal teams (Connections, GOMS, Navision, CRM, LP Landing pages and any other digital support solutions)
- Be a contributing team member for all Global Partner channel events, including annual conferences, - Partner workshops, Connecting Events, etc.
How will you do this?
- Be well versed in purpose and value of Partner Channel
- Align activities to serve our ACE criteria and goals
- Research potential partners via LinkedIn and related communications and events to support recruitment campaigns
- Manage the flow of leads from Business Development to Partner Account Managers and Distributors or internally for recruiting new Distributors
- Provide backup for the management of workshop logistics and customer orders
- Cultivate inter-departmental partnerships with Marketing to produce well written, effective Partner communications (i.e. monthly newsletters, email announcement, promotional messages, and social media posts).
- Liaise with our Marketing and Digital teams to enable and create meaningful content for our Partners
- Become an expert in our systems to manage Partner accounts and data (CRM, NAV, Insights Online and other systems)
- Work as a member of a highly collaborative team, with a positive partnership outlook and strong contributions to all teams across the business, ensuring a high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
How you’ll show up
- With a commercial mindset to support the growth of partners and the Partner channel
- Hold a strong passion for legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Demonstrate your ability to cross sell and up sell to Partners
- You will use your strong communication skills to share relevant information with team members and customers
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling inbound customer enquiries
- You will constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes and procedures as appropriate
- You will ensure your knowledge of our products is current and comprehensive, so you are able to describe the features of products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- Takes responsibility for your actions and accepts accountability
- Participates willingly in the Austin and Global Partner teams and keeps other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information
- Demonstrates the drive and initiative to achieve personal and organisational priorities
- Highly motivated, articulate and meticulous with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management and meet project deadlines.
What you’re great at
- You will ideally have experience of supporting customers and client relationship managers as part of the sales process and experience of using CRM systems
- Passion for driving sales and winning new business
- You will have solid and proven office administration and partner sensitivity experiences
- Ability to work as part of a highly productive, strong team and demonstrate flexibility regarding working in a continually evolving and demanding Global Partner environment
- Confident and professional written and verbal communicator
- Proven ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight publishing deadlines.
- Methodical and highly organised with the ability to think clearly under pressure
- Able to build effective team and Partner relationships
- Accurate data entry skills and high creativity and attention to detail
- Able to handle enquiries by listening to and understanding the needs of customers
- Able to display initiative in problem solving and communicating to internal and external teams.
- You will have good IT skills particularly in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM, GOMS, NAV, social media utilization, and general understanding of software capabilities and potential.
- Requirement to be fluent in Dutch and French
- Minimal travel may be a requirement of this role