Who are Insights?
Insights are a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do. We provide a range of amazing learning and development solutions used by some of the biggest and most influential organisations around the world.
We’ve got a presence all over the world. Here in Haarlem there are 20 in the office and you’ll be part of a perfectly formed team of 4. We engage with our colleagues and clients in other locations every day through emails, phone calls and occasional video chats so we always feel connected.
What’s the role?
You’ll be empowered to delight your customers and ensure a legendary experience in all your interactions, by making sure that you, and everyone else, have the necessary information and requirements to create transformational learning events for our clients. You’ll be fluent in both English & Dutch, be very hands on in this role with your colleagues processing, packing and posting orders regularly.
This is a permanent role where we’re currently working to a hybrid model. You’ll be in the office 2/3 days a week and will enjoy our relaxed & informal culture, then work from home the rest of the week. We’ll provide you with all the equipment you need to be set up for success.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Managing workshop logistics and liaising closely with the sales function to facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Managing and arranging conference calls and webinars in support of internal and external customers
- Monitoring shared email in-boxes to ensure customer enquiries are dealt with or escalated to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Working in partnership with all teams across the business to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Receiving, logging, investigating and resolving customer queries in a way that builds client loyalty
- Following ordering processes to ensure transactions are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting with the fulfilment of customer orders including customs documentation and processes, small stocks of materials, picking and packing orders and managing shipping companies locally for small orders locally and liaise with local suppliers to support fulfilment activity
What you’ll bring
- A passion for legendary customer experience, always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Experience of supporting customers and colleagues as part of the sales process
- Working as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility with regards to working in a continually evolving and demanding environment
- Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.
- Exceptional communication skills which will be demonstrated when sharing relevant information with customers in writing and on the telephone
- An open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- Great networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer