Do you want to work with a company trying to make positive changes in the world, by giving people the tools they need to better understand both themselves and others?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Architect to join our talented technology team. We are currently working on a transformational programme and are consistently looking at ways to improve their technology and data through innovative solutions.
Technology and data are your passion, and you love seeing excellent solutions delivered. You are a champion for data, and your energy and delivery-focused attitude wins the respect of those around you as a trusted technical advisor.
You have a constant drive to learn. You are genuinely passionate about understanding the challenges your customers face and how you can help them.
As a Data Architect, you will:
- Help define the direction of data strategy, governance and architecture
- Using stakeholder management and excellent communication skills to understand and resolve business problems
- Design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our guilds and special interest groups
- Experience in data architecture design, particularly AWS and Azure
- Strong understanding in “Big Data” processing concepts, challenges & architectures
- Familiarity with data visualization tools
- Strong Experience with AWS/Azure & its managed services portfolio
- Strong technical viewpoint supported by the implementation of robust, scalable, and successful solutions
- Leading the use of the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions
The Successful Candidate will get:
- The chance to work in a highly skilled team working on a cloud-based technology stack
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience
- Remote working (based within reasonable travelling distance to allow occasional visits to the office)