Must have excellent written and oral German and English - this is essential
Up to 12 month contract available
Fully Remote Position
Insights is an international company that helps organizations develop their people, teams and leaders. For our offices in the DACH region (Germany & Switzerland), we are looking for a creative intern with strong communication skills to help us execute our marketing strategy.
Your purpose in the role
- As Marketing & Communication intern you will assist the Marketing Manager of the relevant region with the execution of the marketing strategy. You will be working on content marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- You will help devise and execute online and offline marketing campaigns for existing and prospective clients.
- You are responsible for one or more projects that you own, such as market research and competition analysis or a social media campaign that you create, pitch internally and execute.
- You contribute to the design of the Insights brand and guard our house style.
How you’ll show up
- You are doing a study in the field of (Digital) Marketing, Communication or similar.
- You are creative and up to date with the latest developments in your future field.
- Fluent in both German and English and have great writing skills in both.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A fun, varied internship with lots of responsibility and good supervision
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- Enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues
- It will be a fully remote position