Who are we?
Insights is a Learning and Development company with Product and Innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
This is a 7 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
Candidates must be fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal.
Your purpose in the role
At Insights our People Team is a global function providing a wide range of HR services and support to the Insights group. We promote and enable an engaging and inclusive culture, supporting our people to reach their full potential.
As a trusted and valued regional People Business Partner you will facilitate the application of the People strategy within your assigned European geographic areas together with supporting transaction people activity.
You will work in partnership with the wider People Business Partnering and supporting teams and support our leaders and their teams.
What you’ll do to succeed
- As a business partner, support the business with people-related issues through the application of appropriate policies
- Support the Senior Business Partner in the regions you are responsible for and work collaboratively with this role.
- Support behavioural and cultural and organisational change
- Contribute to delivery, as part of the People Partnering and Resourcing team, across the employee life cycle and support projects where required.
- Support the full employee life cycle, partnering with leaders, managers, and working closely with the wider People Function to:
- Enable People Services to deliver key and cyclical people processes including payroll and people data management
- Contribute to the development of people policies and support people managers to implement these effectively in line with our culture
- Apply the Insights way of releasing the potential of our people and motivating them to high performance.
- Enable an engaged and inspired people-centric culture where coaching and mentoring is commonplace.
- Deliver and support our employee value proposition spanning culture, recognition, balance, reward and growth.
- Drive employee attraction, engagement and retention including supporting recruitment
- Provide advice and guidance on policies, procedures, legislation and best practices
- Actively contribute towards the People Strategy by delivering the full scope of HR activities such as resourcing, performance management, total rewards, people operations, employee relations, organisational development, coaching and team development and organisational change.
- Ensure adherence to governance across reward and resourcing whilst supporting the business needs.
How you’ll show up
- An approachable and engaging people focused individual
- Able to lean into authentic conversations readily.
- With a genuine love for our organisation and a passion for people.
- A confident and trusted business advisor
- A creative thinker.
- Trustworthy and with integrity.
- With curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- A strong and confident individual with the ability to challenge constructively.
What you’re great at
- Demonstrating good generalist HR experience.
- Working in a global organisation with knowledge of international HR and matrix working
- Engaging and consulting with key stakeholders across the business.
- Operating and adapting within a fast paced, continuously changing environment.
- Applying your business partnering experience within a customer focused environment.
- Having authentic conversations and giving constructive feedback
- Being precise and demonstrating attention to detail
- Interpreting and advising on relevant employment law
- Communication, influencing and relationship building skills.