Who are we?
Insights is a Learning and Development company with Product and Innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
Your purpose in the role
Reporting into the Reward and People Operations Partner, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and administering Insights’ Total Reward programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate our people while supporting the business objectives. As a Reward subject matter expert, you will also provide advice and counsel to the wider people function on all reward and compensation related matters.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Support the Reward and People Operations Partner in the development of the Total Reward strategy
- Lead the cyclical review of all reward programs, including salary reviews, annual incentive schemes and the global benefit framework, drafting and presenting proposals to improve their effectiveness.
- Lead, implement and administer the Annual Salary Review process.
- Conduct role evaluations annually and throughout the year, ensuring all roles are benchmarked against the local market
- Participate in annual surveys (salary and benefits) to ensure that robust data is available to support reward processes
- Support the Sales Reward Committee with the administration of a quarterly sales incentive plan
- Manage and administer the annual bonus schemes, ensuring correct governance and communications
- Review and administer basic to moderately complex global benefit plans, ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
- Work with third-party benefit consultants and administrators to project manage all benefits enrollment process and communications
- Manage global retirement/pension schemes including governance in partnership with local People Business Partners
- Assist with the generation of data and metrics for benefits reports to facilitate decision-making and to support the evaluation effectiveness of programs and benefits
- Managing gender-pay gap related initiatives, as required by local legislation
- Maintaining commercial and HR/Reward related knowledge ensuring reward practices remain in-date and competitive
How you’ll show up
- Bringing demonstrable Total Rewards experience with concentration on benefits and compensation
- Demonstrating experience in delivering and administering total rewards programs including benefits, compensation and variable pay programs
- With knowledge and experience of benchmarking methodologies, principles and business/industry best practices
- Having a strong analytical mind with the ability to draw conclusion from data in a logical, systematic way and balance the details with the big picture
- As a results-focused self-starter who is focused on achieving results and process improvement
- Committed to quality; continuously works to achieve highest quality standards
- With excellent interpersonal and written communication
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing employee health, benefits and compensation practices
- With an ability to leverage project management skills including planning in order to effectively deliver projects on time
What you’re great at
- Leveraging strong analytical skills to research and provide benchmark data and best practices in the areas of compensation and benefits to enhance Insights Rewards programs
- Building relationships with People Business Partners, business leaders, vendors and employees.
- Effectively utilizing expertise in Microsoft Excel and other programs to support compensation analysis and design
- Managing projects from start to finish by involving the appropriate team members in the process and the development and management of robust project plans.
- Leveraging data to make sound and objective recommendations while keeping the big picture in mind
- Taking a global view on reward and yet understanding regional compensation and benefit variations