12 Month Fixed Term Contract
As a Customer Service Advisor in our Global Customer Hub, you will be the first point of contact and the initial impression of Insights for our customers when receiving their enquiries by email and/or telephone. You will be confident in your approach, building excellent rapport whilst demonstrating a genuine passion for great customer service and a natural instinct to help others.
To meet our high standards, you will be a product expert and highly knowledgeable in our wider business processes, procedures, and compliance needs, ensuring a high quality of service and speed of response is delivered, every time. Full training will be provided in all areas.
You will handle a mix of general customer service and technical support enquiries, owning them upon receipt to resolution, liaising with other internal departments as needed to provide the best possible outcome for our customer.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be accountable for managing enquiries on our new ‘Case Management’ system ensuring these are logged accurately and successfully closed and/or triaged within our service level agreements, ensuring customer satisfaction is being achieved.
What you’ll do to succeed
- You will have a genuine passion for delivering great customer service on every interaction with our customers - no matter the enquiry.
- You truly care about delighting (Insight’s magic) each customer on every interaction, using your skills to adapt and connect with them, respecting their preferences and communication styles even when they are not aware themselves.
- You will be articulate and have great communication skills both verbally (i.e., telephone manner) and in writing.
- As a great listener, you will demonstrate empathy and understanding with a willingness to put our customers’ needs before theirs
- You will have the ability to soothe complex or challenging conversations with our customers, building trust in you and Insights by delivering on your promises.
- You will understand how to operate within a global organisation and have extensive knowledge of our Customer Hub Team, Client Services and how our customer’s journey interacts with Insights across the business.
- As a great coach, you will have the ability to educate and train customers and colleagues virtually on our systems and processes to ensure they become confident in self-serving.
- As a great networker you will build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer.
- Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on the Case Management system, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true, and fair.
- As product expert, you will ensure that your knowledge of our products is current and comprehensive, so you are able to describe the features of products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs.
- You will be a self-starter, self-motivated individual who enjoys delivering tasks and activities to our customers whilst meeting your individual and team SLA’s
How you’ll show up
- With a strong passion for legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- You will always seek to provide that ‘stand out’ memorable service using your strong communication skills to share relevant information with customers
- Take ownership and accountability in resolving customer enquiries, regardless of if you can do this at first point of contact
- You will constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes and procedures as appropriate
- You will ensure your knowledge of our products is current and comprehensive, so you are able to describe the features of products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs
- You will be an engaged team member, keeping other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information ensuring that the global team is successful
- Demonstrates the drive and initiative to achieve personal and organisational priorities
- Highly motivated, articulate, and meticulous with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- Minimal travel may be a requirement of this role
- Familiarity with other European languages would be beneficial but is not essential.