As a Service Delivery Analyst, you will contribute to the successful day to day running of the IT Service Desk globally while proactively supporting the needs of our global organisation. You will be part of a global team, responsible for ensuring all incidents and requests are resolved for our internal customers. Responsible for meeting our agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Identifying and implementing improvements relating to our IT services in line with our customer service excellence standards. You will be part of a team who are the front face of Enterprise Technology to our business, therefor an integral part of our business.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Provide and promote first-class, proactive global IT customer support
- Collaborate with the wider IT Service Delivery team on solutions and best practice
- Install and support various business services and desktop applications
- Support your global colleagues with incident and service requests
- Create, update and support adoption of ITIL based support processes and procedures
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
How will you do this?
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all global customer requests, putting the customer first is key to success in the role.
- Escalate issues where appropriate while maintaining ownership of the initial support request
- Flexible - ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Collaborate and work effectively across internal functional areas as well as with external parties as required
- Participate willingly in the team and keep other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information.
- Adhere to Insights Security and Data Protection policies
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships
- Understand and meet the needs of the business and provide help and support to colleagues as required
- Build relationships with key personnel across the business
How you’ll show up
- Showing up as confident, expert, vibrant and personal in your own unique way
- Self-starter and problem solver - able to work independently but also a strong dependable team player
- Self-motivated, but knows when to seek guidance
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and work ethic
- A passion for working within a technical service desk
- Always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards.
- Highly analytical, methodical, and highly organised with the ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Confident and professional communication skills at all levels throughout the business
- Demonstrates the drive and initiative to achieve personal and team objectives
What you’re great at
- Proven experience operating a Service Desk tool supporting both local and remote users
- Good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge of Client Anti-Virus Systems
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange user administration
- NTFS and File Share permissions
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Excellent and proven problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Hardware, software purchase and maintenance
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Documentation of processes and solutions
- Experience of imaging & configuring Windows laptops\desktops
- Experience of supporting Microsoft based technologies:
Office365 suite of applications
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Written and spoken fluency in English and Dutch is essential.