Are you passionate about providing a legendary experience for clients and colleagues all over the world?
Are you excited & motivated by working as part of a strong team to provide the support that's needed to make every event a great success?
If the answer is YES!!…..then our Learning Event Coordinator role could be your next career move.
Who are Insights?
We’re are a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
Our Head Office is in Dundee and we operate in over 50 countries around the world, in more than 11 languages with over 650k learners per year. Our clients range from local start-up companies to major global corporates with the aspiration to create a thriving learner community through personalised learning and an engaged practitioner community.
We’re looking for people who live in the East Coast of Scotland and can travel to the Dundee office 2-3 days a week to engage with your colleagues in person and get all the training you need to become an expert in your role.
What’s the role?
You’ll be empowered to delight your customers and ensure a legendary experience in all your interactions, by making sure that you (and everyone else) have the necessary information and requirements to create transformational learning events for our clients. You'll provide administrative support for many different events with varying numbers of delegates across a variety of locations on a global scale. We hire everyone into the Client Services team on fixed term contracts which is a great opportunity for you to discover how much you love our culture, the exciting fast pace of the role and how incredibly interesting it is. You’re very much part of the team and receive most of the same benefits as our permanent team members.
Day to day you’ll:
- Take ownership of events and working closely with our Consultants and Facilitators to coordinate workshops that could have hundreds of delegates across several our global locations
- Support the virtual events and assist your facilitators seamlessly
- Demonstrate a ‘how can I help’ mentality whilst managing pre and post event logistics, liaising closely with Sales, Production, and Finance to facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Be a trusted advisor to all stakeholders using your knowledge and expertise to mentor and educate others, while also developing yourself and building relationships
- Prioritise tasks in line with different time zones making sure that everything is in place in time for each event
- Act as a product expert describing the features and benefits of our products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs
- Soothe complex or challenging conversations with our customers, building trust in you and Insights by delivering on your promises
What you’ll bring
- Experience of coordinating/supporting events face to face or virtually, supporting right through from initial enquiry and planning to the day of the event, helping out on the day
- Passion for delivering a legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Great networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer
- Exceptional communication skills which will be demonstrated when sharing relevant information with customers in writing and on the telephone
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- An open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset
- Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.
We’re a friendly, sociable bunch and our recently refurbished Dundee head office workspace reflects the value we place on creating the happiest, most collaborative workspace possible. Our modern and vibrant offices have been designed to provide a space where our people can feel inspired to connect with a combination of open plan working and comfy break out areas with large screen TVs and a kitchen area where free tea & coffee are always on offer.
We’ll offer you an excellent basic salary which will increase once you complete the 6-month probationary period.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 35 days holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Plan
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Scheme