Who are Insights?
Insights are a Learning and Development company with people and innovation at our heart. Our purpose at Insights is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do. We provide a range of amazing learning and development solutions used by some of the biggest and most influential organisations around the world.
We’re a friendly, sociable bunch and are looking forward to going to our shiny new office when it reopens early next year following its recent refurbishment. We’re looking for people who live in the East Coast of Scotland and can travel to the office on weekly basis but will also consider people from further afield who will work remotely. We believe in having a work/life balance and can also offer some flexibility around working patterns.
What’s the role?
We hire everyone into the Client Services team on fixed term contracts which is a great opportunity for you to discover how much you love our culture, the exciting fast pace of the role and how incredibly interesting and varied it is. You’re very much part of the team and receive all the same benefits as our permanent team members.You’ll be empowered to delight your customers and ensure a legendary experience in all your interactions, by making sure that you (and everyone else) have the necessary information and requirements to create transformational learning events for our clients.
Day to day you’ll:
- Take ownership of events and working closely with our Consultants and Facilitators to coordinate workshops that could have hundreds of delegates across several our global locations
- Support the virtual events where you’ll become the event ‘Producer’ and assist your facilitators seamlessly
- Demonstrate a ‘how can I help’ mentality whilst managing pre and post event logistics, liaising closely with Sales, Production, and Finance to facilitate an excellent customer experience
- Be a trusted advisor to all stakeholders using your knowledge and expertise to mentor and educate others, while also developing yourself and building relationships
- Prioritise tasks in line with different time zones making sure that everything is in place in time for each event
- Act as a product expert describing the features and benefits of our products and services accurately and relate them to the customer’s needs
- Soothe complex or challenging conversations with our customers, building trust in you and Insights by delivering on your promises
What you’ll bring
- Experience of coordinating events face to face or virtually, supporting right through from initial enquiry and planning to the day of the event, helping out on the day
- Passion for delivering a legendary customer experience and always prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering support on time and to the highest standards
- Great networking skills which will allow you to build partnerships across the business to support your desire in delighting the customer
- Exceptional communication skills which will be demonstrated when sharing relevant information with customers in writing and on the telephone
- A proactive approach to problem identification and solution
- An open mind and ability to adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing environment demonstrating a growth and change mindset
- Great attention to detail when recording enquiries on any of our systems, ensuring that what’s captured is accurate, true and fair.