As Partner Account Manager you will work as part of the Partner and Delivery team to support the development of sales within the Indirect Channel by enhancing our product offering to Licensed Practitioners.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Develop and manage a range of Distributors
- Work with our Distributors to achieve sales targets and quarterly priorities in a timely and targeted fashion as agreed with the Global Managed Partner Lead
- Work together with the Global Partner Team to achieve the agreed revenue target
- Provide solutions and tools for the Licensed Practitioners to sell straight to their customers
- Negotiate complex and cost-conscious contracts
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Identify new opportunities with existing Distributors to produce an increase revenue generation
How will you do this?
- Communicate and articulate Insights’ Value Proposition and Strategy to Licensed Practitioners, to differentiate Insights from our competitors
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Develop knowledge of Licensed Practitioner Network including agreements, Agreements, Policy, Regions, Strategy and Terminology
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged on new business and supplied with all appropriate documentation to meet customer requirements.
- Identify, develop, nurture and influence key relationships in our client’s organisation to create champions and supporters for our work
- Provide management information relating to the Distributors base on a regular basis
- Manage product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitors’ products and pricing and understand purchasing contracts, competition, and opportunities across all lines of business
- Educate and upskill LPs and Partners in the Discovery suite
- Ensure that the retention of current Partners is at 80% and indirect CP retention at 75%
- Maintain Partner NPS and Customer Effort at a base 75+
- Create a community of practice with all indirect CPs and LPs by engaging this cohort in regular discussions and campaigns in keeping Insights alive
- Work with Partners to develop their business acumen by crating a sales rhythm and cadence to improve their output and performance
- Assist Partners in developing their skills in providing a blended learning approaches through technology and online virtual modes of delivery
- Attend meetings with Partners to help them win business and assist in the growth of their businesses
- Plan an annual APAC Partner summit to engage all Partners with all new developments on Insights and our products
- Attract and expand Partners (leveraging the A.C.E Criteria - Active, Current and Engaged) in growing the Partner footprint in APAC
- Work with the Strategic Alliance Channel in developing new alliances across the APAC region
- Work with the Channel Account Managers in developing and motivating referral partners to grow business outside traditional ways.
How you’ll show up
- Inspired and excited both by self-development and by the development of others
- Results oriented and goal focused
- A natural at gaining rapport and building relationships on a one-to-one basis and with groups
- Makes decisions and accepts responsibility for them
- Positive attitude to dealing with people
- Motivated by stretching targets and have a natural drive for results
- Dedicated to delivering the highest standards of customer service to clients
- Anticipates problems in advance and make contingencies
- Displays confidence and can inspire trust
- Self-motivated for individual and collective success
- Enjoys challenging situations
- Coach and mentor other channel managers to develop their sales and professional performance
What you’re great at
- Experience of managing corporate accounts and maximising profitable activity within them
- Understanding and experience of consultative selling and provision of solutions
- Experience of the learning and development and/or consulting related industries
- Highly disciplined and organised, with well-honed self-management skills and the ability to work alone effectively
- Able to influence at all levels, to be credible and convincing in front of senior decision makers
- Capable of interpreting customer needs, proposing tactical and strategic solutions and closing sales
- Able to identify common ground in negotiations in order to secure a win–win situation.
- Ability to handle challenging questions with credibility and ease
- Commercial awareness of how your contribution adds value to the organisation
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills including excel, PowerPoint capability
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines
- Hands on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Own car, full driving licence (no expectations of travel during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Willing and able to travel abroad as required
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin Chinese or Korean is beneficial.
- Participate in APAC team meetings and on occasion required at APAC events
- Work with the UK Head of Partner and Delivery and Country Manager in business development and growth discussions