Who are we?
Insights is a Learning and Development company with Product and Innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
What’s our story?
Insights is currently going through a digital transformation programme and over the last year alone we have created as number of new teams such as Product, Technology and Research and Design to support the journey.
As we move forward with our digital transformation, we focus on rebuilding our Technology stack and innovating our digital experiences so we can continue to grow in the digital world increasing our reach into new growth areas and markets.
Our Product Technology function is at the heart of this growth and development. We have multiple squads, built up of a Squad Lead, Product Owner, Scrum Master and Developers all focused on feature or domain-based development. Additionally, we have guilds which focus on improvements and discussions around their technical area of interest, from architect to development.
What’s our Technology?
Our new Technology Stack is all being hosted within AWS, using Terraform to fully automate the infrastructure. There is a high focus on automation with a straight to production pipeline, with a reliance on high quality testing framework. Our API layer is written in Java and our applications are all written in React. The technology team own our feature development from cradle to grave, by being involved in frontend, backend, and infrastructure development.
Outside of developing the new tech stack we are involved in innovative product development and future experiences and growth into new and different markets and products.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a talented React Developer
to join our one of our squads and drive forward our digital transformation. You’ll take a lead role to design, code and support robust and scalable solutions that exceed customer expectations.
As a React Developer
, you’ll be a hands-on developer and be an active member of our technical community, sharing and collaborating to support the team’s continuous improvement and growth.
This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the UK. We promote a good work/life balance and support flexible working.
What are we looking for?
A familiarity with cloud based technologies like AWS and knowledge of how backend services are developed would be great and a familiarity with Docker would be even better.
Why come work for us?
Here are some of the things we think makes Insights Technology team a great place to work:
If this sounds like a team and environment you could be your best self in, then we encourage you to apply now.
- We have a modern tech stack that is evolving all the time
- We have a strong focus on quality and automation
- All cloud-based infrastructure, maintained within our own team
- We value individuality and encourage people to bring your whole self to work
- People are at the heart of our organisation, we focus on how we can improve ourselves and others
- Everyone within Insights will get access to our product and go through the insights discovery process to improve self-awareness and collaboration with others
- Opportunity for everyone to contribute ideas, be heard and make improvements
- We have a passion for delivering great solutions and a focus on ensuring our team are enjoying the journey in doing so.
- We encourage a culture of being social, the team getting to know each other and to have fun.