Insights is a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world.
We require the support of an experienced Senior Learning and Development Consultant on a permanent basis. You will be fluent in French and English and support the ongoing development of our French language teams and clients.
This role is based remotely with occasional travel when permitted.
Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted millions of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams, and their whole organisations.
Our purpose is: “Creating a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do”.
- One of the most important players in the psychometric testing market for over 20 years
- Our products are inspired by the psychology of Carl Gustav Jung
- We have over four million learners globally so far
- A community of over 8000 Insights practitioners (L&D experts who deliver our products) worldwide
You will ensure we deliver the highest quality development for our Insights Practitioners and encourage them to become active participants in the Insights Practitioner community.
You will operate as the Senior L&D Consultant for your region/language offering consultancy support to our clients in partnership with our sales teams.
In partnership with the resourcing support team, you will manage the relationship with our Associate Consultant population and ensure that we have the correct level and quality of flexible resource to achieve our business targets.
- Design and deliver Practitioner learning interventions that build the Insights product knowledge and application capability of our Practitioners so that they can align and embed insights tools and methodologies in people processes models and systems within organisations.
- Design and deliver skill focused learning that supports our Practitioners to become highly capable Insights consultants.
- Ensure that all practitioner development is delivered to a consistently high standard and is regularly refreshed to ensure our practitioners are satisfied with the value of development they receive in relation to their investment (annual license fee)
- Through all Practitioner interactions encourage active membership and participation in all community focused opportunities.
- Support the practitioner onboarding process pre and post accreditation to ensure that new practitioners are equipped and enabled to quickly begin using Insights products with their learners
- Where appropriate attend and/or deliver practitioner community events and learning workshops that support community engagement and drive a feeling of connectivity
- Strive to bring best practice and thought leadership to each practitioner interaction to encourage our practitioners to invest more of their personal development time with Insights.
Sales L&D Consultancy
- Partner with the relevant parts of the sales function to ensure we offer learning and development expertise, consultancy support and added value to our clients through each part of the interaction and sales process.
- As the L&D expert for your Region/Language coach and mentor the Sales teams to build their knowledge, skills and capabilities regarding Insights products, L&D interventions and the application and integration of Insights discovery learning methodologies.
Managing our Resource
- Ensure that we have the right language, skills and time zone resource to enable us to onboard and develop Insights practitioners in line with our organisational growth targets.
- Work with the Practitioner Development Manager and the resourcing team to identify, recruit, onboard, develop and off-board Insights faculty for your region/language.
- In partnership with the resourcing team ensure that we successfully manage the faculty community, keeping them informed and engaged with our current and future plans.
- Manage the team to the agreed standards of performance and behaviour ensuring that all members (internal and external) consistently deliver the highest standards of development for our practitioners and behave in a way that enhances our Insights brand reputation.
If you are an experienced L&D professional, fluent in French and English and able to demonstrate experience of building psychometrics into business solutions then please join us in the next chapter of our Insights story.