Your purpose in the role
- Be a leader and a champion of all marketing activities across the German-speaking world and be an ambassador for the global brand and global marketing strategy
- Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the tactics and delivery for all German speaking territories,
- You will manage and deliver the hands-on work with online marketing, specifically inbound/ content marketing with the use of HubSpot in order to generate leads
- Work, as a highly skilled marketing person with SEO tactics, Google Ads, Email marketing, conversion optimization, social channels and Google analytics/metrics
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, etc) in order to understand regional nuances, and strategically regionalize global campaigns to fit the local market, taking contextual language/legal/social variations into account
- Assist with rolling-out campaigns through all digital channels in a strategically aligned way
- Contribute to German area of the global website(s) and social media in order to maximize commercial ROI of these channels and localize to meet the needs of local customers
- Assist with New Business lead allocation and provide feedback on key lead metrics
- You should be willing to contribute towards the strategy and engage in content creation and to adapt campaigns and content from the global team and other global offices
- Work as a committed member of the Global Marketing Team, sharing responsibility for projects as needed including sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing
- Provide regular insights on customer, market and competitor trends
- Work closely with salespeople to capture the stories and case studies and share these successes for use in securing further new business
- Help ensure local sales and delivery people use globally consistent messaging and positioning of the Insights brand and product portfolio
- Identify sales support needs and coordinate with Global Marketing to define sales support initiatives
- Access the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
How will you do this?
- As the German language marketing expert, you will increase revenue and customer engagement by implementing industry-leading marketing campaigns and promotional activities across all German speaking areas.
- Work closely with team members from all regions to understand their specific objectives and create marketing plans in line with them.
- Actively participate in the global planning and budgeting process determining investments for financial year plan.
How you’ll show up
- As a confident, compelling team member who will inspire trust in others
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback
- Resourceful and able to solve problem
- Excellent knowledge and skill with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented, able to monitor and track progress efficiently
- Diplomatic and politically savvy
- Skilled at managing a varied workload
- Work calmly under pressure.
What you’re great at
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with Insights and our portfolio is highly desirable
- You will have extended previous marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Highly organised and able to work within a demanding environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Project management and cross-functional/cross-regional collaboration
- Taking ownership and accepting accountability
- Always being prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards.
- Participating willingly in the team and keep other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information.
- Travel is a requirement for this role.