Insights is a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted millions of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams, and their whole organisations.
Our purpose is: “Creating a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do”.
Some facts about Insights:
- One of the most important players in the market for over 20 years
- Inspired by the psychology of Carl Gustav Jung
- Over four million people have had an Insights Discovery experience so far
- A community of over 8000 Insights practitioners worldwide
To continue the growth and success of Insights, we are recruiting for a Regional Client Manager in the Netherlands.
Your purpose in the role As a Regional Client Manager (RCM), you are part of our Dutch team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the Regional Client Manager, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on finding the right Insights solution for our clients. You will be building and developing long-term relationships with our regional accounts and as trusted advisor and expert in your field, you will be accountable for growing the regional sales pipeline.
What you’ll do to exceed
- Being able to link customers' business challenges to our Insights solutions
- Act as an ambassador, business partner & trusted advisor for Insights with external clients
- Effectively build and manage a portfolio of up to 15 - 25 regional accounts
- Focus on account planning and -management
- Grow the profitability, revenues, and client satisfaction levels for our regional client’s portfolio
How will you do this?
- You understand the business challenges of your customers and link them to various possible Insights solutions.
- Communicate Insights’ Value Proposition and Strategy to clients.
- Bring a passion, and gift, for building strong, lasting networks across client organizations.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of our market sector and competitors.
- Support Sales team’s practices including up to date CRM, pipeline and forecasting.
- Preferably, you have a (L&D) consultant background and are able to conduct conversations at executive level (so that you can respond well to the development questions of the client, their teams and organisation);
- A skilled client relationship manager, with the ability to work flexibly in a matrix structure.
- 2 language preference (NL/ENG). Knowledge/experience working in a global environment and the NL culture in particular.
- Affinity with L&D/ unlocking human potential/ Insights Discovery knowledge.
How you’ll show up
- Inspired by our purpose and brand.
“Creating a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do”. By increasing the self-understanding of every individual, team and leader, businesses can expect long term improvements in engagement, productivity, teamwork, customer retention and leadership.
- Ability to balance customer happiness, profitable growth, and engagement of our people.
- Seen as role ambassador of sales and delivery function and contribute beyond these roles.
- Demonstrated regional sales capability and business acumen.
- Motivated by variety and complexity and with a natural drive for results and success.
- A strong appetite for, and keen interest in, business and commercial issues.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
What we’ll offer
- To be part of an enthusiastic and an experienced team who will share their knowledge and support.
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development.
- An attractive workplace focusing on results through empowerment, engagement, and well-being.
- You will be reporting into the Country Manager of the Netherlands.
- Based in Haarlem, ideally full-time role with the flexibility to travel.