You will lead, develop, and grow a Sales Team working with Accounts virtually in the U.S. who are responsible for driving customer relationships while providing legendary customer experience.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Responsible for leading the team to achieve revenue and contribution targets.
- Lead the team to proactively develop accounts through developing customer relationships while consistently providing a legendary customer experience.
- Provide direction, coaching and support to account managers as they develop their portfolio of accounts, while holding your own portfolio of accounts with set revenue and contribution targets.
- Provide continuous professional development within team to ensure Account Managers become expert with Insights products and services.
- You will lead and develop your team through inspirational leadership supported by the framework of My Journey (performance management system), set performance objectives, conduct performance reviews, and support individual and team development.
- Work collaboratively within the Global Business Development sales teams and wider organisation, demonstrating a knowledge of the overall business strategy and goals with key focus on ensuring consistency, “customer first”, fairness and transparency.
- Lead and support others in the qualification and allocation of all new business enquiries. Ensuring development of new business from initial enquiry to achieving a long-term relationship.
- Create and analyse management information to inform the strategic direction of the team.
- Hold the team to account for maintaining accurate customer data in the team.
How you’ll show up
- As a confident and compelling leader.
- Offer a flexible leadership style utilising different strategies where appropriate to maximise on the potential of the team.
- Inspired and excited both by self-development and the development of others.
- Motivated by stretching targets with a natural drive for results.
- A customer focused mind-set to deliver exceptional customer experiences, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Ability to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability.
- Resourceful and able to solve problems.
- Comfortable working in uncertain or evolving environments and situations.
- Inspired and excited by the opportunity to ensure that Insights is seen by its customers as a role model in customer service and customer experience.
- You will perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment – along with the grace and willingness to change direction and team focus when circumstances demand.
What you’re great at
- Leading a telephone-based account management team, with a focus on outbound sales and communication
- Nurturing your team
- Coaching and mentoring skills to develop and grow individuals and the team.
- Building, maintaining, and managing strong relationships - internally and externally.
- Enabling effective team-working and collaboration in order to achieve collective goals.
- Proven experience of interacting with clients in a sales environment.
- Ability to plan and maximise the use of resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ability to effectively manage the sales pipeline by understanding current and forecasted revenues.
- Analysing opportunities and information and making decisions from the results.
- Being highly disciplined and organised, with well-honed self-management skills and the ability to work alone effectively with minimal direction and guidance.
- Effective communications skills, adapting to suit a range of internal and external situations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Working with CRM systems and a sales and marketing technology stack
- Interpreting data and information in support of decision making and coaching