Insights is a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted millions of lives worldwide and our product portfolio helps our customers to positively transform their people, their teams and their whole organisations.
Our purpose is: “Creating a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do”.
To continue the growth of Insights, we are recruiting for a Regional Client Manager.
Your purpose in the role
As Regional Client Manager (RCM), you will be part of our Regional Client Sales Channel of the Benelux (Belgium & Luxembourg) region. You will be building and developing long-term relationships with our regional and business developments accounts. In this role you are accountable for growing a regional sales pipeline to exceed annual sales targets and quarterly priorities.
What you’ll do to exceed
- Effectively build and manage a portfolio of regional and business development accounts
- Grow the profitability, revenues, and client satisfaction levels for our business development and regional client’s portfolio
- Build and develop senior level relationships with key client buying and decision makers with a view to winning large, solutions business
- Act as an ambassador, business partner & trusted advisor for Insights with internal and external clients
- Focus on account planning and management
- Being able to link customers' business challenges to Insights solutions. Sell a virtual first, blended learning approach
How will you do this?
- Bring a passion, and gift, for building strong, lasting networks across client organizations
- Strong understanding and previous experience of the virtual and F2F Learning & Development industry
- Collaborate with internal functions (Marketing, Product, Finance, Delivery) to service our clients
- Use highly developed negotiation skills to deliver profitable growth with cost to serve, regions and functional perspectives
- Agility to sell in both a virtual and F2F environment
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of our market sector and competitors
- Support Sales team’s practices including up to date CRM, pipeline and forecasting
- Communicate Insights’ Value Proposition and Strategy to clients
- Proactively build clients by developing an account plan then executing
How you’ll show up
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Ability to balance customer happiness, profitable growth and engagement of our people
- Seen as role ambassador of sales and delivery function and contribute beyond these roles
- Demonstrated regional sales capability and business acumen
- Motivated by variety and complexity and with a natural drive for results and success
- A strong appetite for, and keen interest in, business and commercial issues
Inspired by our purpose and brand
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Professional level French preferred.
- Knowledge/experience working in a global environment
What we’ll offer
- To be part of an enthusiastic and an experienced team who will share their knowledge and support
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- An attractive workplace focusing on results through empowerment, engagement, and well-being
- Market competitive salary and bonus scheme
- You will be reporting into the Country Manager of Western Europe
- Based in Belgium, full-time role with the flexibility to travel