Insights is a learning and development company with our product at our heart.
Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others, and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
This is a remote working role but with regular visits to our offices in Haarlem when conditions allow.
Your purpose in the role
• Be a leader and a champion of all marketing activities across the Dutch-speaking world and be an ambassador for the global brand and global marketing strategy
• Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the tactics and delivery for all Dutch speaking territories
• You will manage and deliver the hands-on work with online marketing, specifically inbound/ content marketing with the use of HubSpot (transitioning tot Marketing 365) in order to generate leads
• Work, as a highly skilled marketing person with SEO tactics, Google Ads, Email marketing, conversion optimization, social channels and Google analytics/metrics
• Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to understand regional nuances, and strategically regionalize global campaigns to fit the local market, taking contextual language/legal/social variations into account
• Assist with rolling-out campaigns through all digital channels in a strategically aligned way
• Contribute to Dutch area of the global website and social media in order to maximize commercial ROI of these channels and localize to meet the needs of local customers
• Assist with New Business lead allocation and provide feedback on key lead metrics
• You should be willing to contribute towards the strategy and engage in content creation and to adapt campaigns and content from your global colleagues
• Work as a committed member of the Global Marketing Team, sharing responsibility for projects as needed including sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing
• Provide regular insights on customer, market and competitor trends
• Work closely with salespeople to capture the stories and case studies and share these successes for use in securing further new business
• Help ensure local sales and delivery people use globally consistent messaging and positioning of the Insights brand and product portfolio
• Identify sales support needs and coordinate with Global Marketing to define sales support initiatives
• Access the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
How will you do this?
• As the Dutch language marketing expert, you will increase revenue and customer engagement by implementing industry-leading marketing campaigns and promotional activities across all Dutch speaking areas.
• Work closely with team members from all regions to understand their specific objectives and create marketing plans in line with them.
• Actively participate in the global planning and budgeting process determining investments for financial year plan.
How you’ll show up
• As a confident, compelling team member who will inspire trust in others
• Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback
• Resourceful and able to solve problem
• Excellent knowledge and skill with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Detail oriented, able to monitor and track progress efficiently
• Diplomatic and politically savvy
• Skilled at managing a varied workload
• Work calmly under pressure.
What you’re great at
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Stakeholder management
• Experience with Insights and our portfolio is highly desirable
• You will have extended previous marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• Highly organised and able to work within a demanding environment
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Project management and cross-functional/cross-regional collaboration
• Taking ownership and accepting accountability
• Always being prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards.
• Participating willingly in the team and keep other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information.
• This is a global role and overseas travel may occasionally be necessary
• Some out of hours work may be required to support our marketing activities