Insights is a learning and development company with our product at our heart.
Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others, and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
This is a remote working role and can be based anywhere in North America with occasional visits to our offices in Austin, Texas.
Your purpose in the role
- Be a leader and a champion of all marketing activities across the North American market and be an ambassador for the global brand and global marketing strategy
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for the tactics and delivery for all North American territories
- You will manage and deliver the hands-on work with online marketing, specifically inbound/ content marketing with the use of HubSpot (transitioning to Marketing 365) in order to generate leads
- Work, as a highly skilled marketing person with SEO tactics, Google Ads, Email marketing, conversion optimization, social channels and Google analytics/metrics
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to understand regional nuances, and strategically regionalize global campaigns to fit the local market, taking contextual language/legal/social variations into account
- Assist with rolling-out campaigns through all digital channels in a strategically aligned way
- Contribute to US and Canadian areas of the global website and social media in order to maximize commercial ROI of these channels and localize to meet the needs of local customers
- Assist with New Business lead allocation and provide feedback on key lead metrics
- You should be willing to contribute towards the strategy and engage in content creation and to adapt campaigns and content from your global colleagues
- Work as a committed member of the Global Marketing Team, sharing responsibility for projects as needed including sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing
- Provide regular insights on customer, market and competitor trends
- Work closely with salespeople to capture the stories and case studies and share these successes for use in securing further new business
- Help ensure local sales and delivery people use globally consistent messaging and positioning of the Insights brand and product portfolio
- Identify sales support needs and coordinate with Global Marketing to define sales support initiatives
- Access the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
How will you do this?
- As the North American marketing expert, you will increase revenue and customer engagement by implementing industry-leading marketing campaigns and promotional activities across all territories.
- Work closely with team members from all regions to understand their specific objectives and create marketing plans in line with them.
- Actively participate in the global planning and budgeting process determining investments for financial year plan.
How you’ll show up
- As a confident, compelling team member who will inspire trust in others
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knows when and how to provide constructive feedback
- Resourceful and able to solve problem
- Excellent knowledge and skill with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented, able to monitor and track progress efficiently
- Diplomatic and politically savvy
- Skilled at managing a varied workload
- Work calmly under pressure.
What you’re great at
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with Insights and our portfolio is highly desirable
- You will have extended previous marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Highly organised and able to work within a demanding environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Project management and cross-functional/cross-regional collaboration
- Taking ownership and accepting accountability
- Always being prepared to ‘go the extra mile' in delivering service on time and to the highest standards.
- Participating willingly in the team and keep other team members informed and up to date by sharing useful or relevant ideas and information.
- This is a global role and overseas travel may occasionally be necessary
- Some out of hours work may be required to support our marketing activities