As the provider of EPS Management Information Analyst services, your business will be creating, testing and transitioning the identified MI reports required to deliver the EPS (Enterprise Processes & Systems) project as well as the creation of Dashboards in Microsoft Dynamic 365 (D365).
Your business will support the Insights EPS Data Migration lead to ensure that all required data is managed and maintained to ensure currency and consistency and provide a sound basis on which to build all MI reporting.
Your business will analyse business requirements for the production of MI/BI to identify data sources and ensure that they are made available in a structured and managed way.
Your business will analyse business requirements for MI/BI reports and produce them to a high standard.
Your business will ensure that the business can self-serve MI/BI upon completion of your contract.
Scope of Work Requirements
- Create, test and transition MI reports from D365 using PowerBI as identified by the EPS MI Workstream
- Create, test and transition D365 dashboards as identified by the EPS Workstream
- Review processes, suggest and implement improvements and solutions
- Provide general advice and analysis to the Insights business and develop overall business knowledge
- Provide guidance to the business on how better to produce/access their MI
- Ensure reports are completed within the specified requirements and the agreed SLA’s
Key skills required
- Excellent skills in the use of analytics and reporting tools e.g. PowerBI, SSRS, Dynamics 365 Management Reporter
- Dynamics 365 reporting and dashboard creation
- Excellent data manipulation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment