At Insights our people team purpose is to grow people and create legacies together. Our vision is to enable an engaging culture and release the potential of our people by facilitating breakthrough conversations.
As a trusted, valued and inspirational global Senior People Partner you will enable and equip our leaders and managers to support the continued growth and success of the business through maximizing the capability of our people. You will be responsible for developing and deploying the People Strategy in the business areas you partner with and working collaboratively across a global matrix.
This role is fixed-term for a 9 month period.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Act as a strategic business partner and coach to the Executive and senior leaders in your business areas to facilitate breakthrough conversations and address people-related issues through the application of appropriate policies and the Insights portfolio.
- Play a key role in the realisation of the People Strategy by bringing it to life for your leaders and business areas and promote the People Team as a strategic partner and catalyst for change.
- Lead and participate in business projects and initiatives, representing the voice of our people and bringing focus to our culture and values.
- Support behavioural and cultural change
- Contribute to strategy and delivery, as part of the People Partnering and Resourcing team, across the employee life cycle and take responsibility for strategic projects where required.
- Working in collaboration with the People Partners who support the areas of the business you partner with and contribute to their professional and personal development through your role as a coach, mentor and a point of escalation for them as required.
Be accountable for the full employee life cycle, partnering with leaders and working closely with the wider People Function to:-
- Enable People Services to deliver key and cyclical people processes including payroll and people data management
- Support the design and delivery of the Manager Development Pathway and play a key role in ensuring our managers are enable do delver great people experiences.
- Actively contribute to the development of people policies and support people managers to implement these effectively in line with our culture
- Support the development of our senior leaders and their teams through helping identify high performing/high potential individuals at all levels making sure that proactive plans are in place to support their development
- Provide input into the design and delivery of effective learning interventions.
- Apply the Insights portfolio as a way of releasing the potential of our people and motivating them to high performance.
- Enable an engaged and inspired people-centric culture where coaching and mentoring is commonplace.
- Deliver and support our employee value proposition spanning culture, recognition, balance, reward and growth.
- Drive employee attraction, engagement and retention including supporting the Talent acquisition programme and Succession Planning
- Actively contribute towards the People Strategy by delivering the full scope of HR activities such as resourcing, performance management, total rewards, people operations, employee relations, organisational development, coaching and team development and organisational change.
- Ensure adherence to governance across reward and resourcing whilst supporting the business needs.
- Support the development of the People Function though sharing knowledge and experience, coaching and mentoring as required.
- Work in true partnership and provide legendary experiences for our people so that everyone can say in their own way ‘I love my job and I love this company’.
How you’ll show up
- An approachable and engaging people leader.
- Able to lean into authentic conversations readily.
- With a genuine love for our organisation and a passion for people.
- A confident and trusted business advisor.
- A creative thinker.
- Trustworthy and with integrity.
- With curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- A strong and confident individual with the ability to challenge constructively.
What you’re great at
- Demonstrating strong business acumen and commercial awareness with generalist HR experience.
- Working in a global organisation with knowledge of international HR and matrix working
- Engaging and consulting with key stakeholders across the business.
- Operating and adapting within a fast paced, continuously changing environment.
- Applying your business partnering experience within a customer focussed environment.
- Having authentic conversations and giving constructive feedback
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Co-designing and facilitating key meetings and training.
- Project management and delivering multiple strategic and high profile initiatives
- Interpreting and advising on relevant employment law and on confidential and challenging issues.
- Communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Enabling a legendary people experience.