The role of the Campaign Marketing Manager is to ensure successful alignment and delivery of marketing initiatives to ensure quality and profitable demand generation to enable sales funnel growth. Working in close partnership with both Marketing and Sales you will be accountable for the strategic creation and implementation of all lead generation campaigns that generate sales opportunities from new and existing accounts.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Working under the Demand Generation Manager you will help deliver the lead generation strategy and manage the launch/execution of all campaigns.
- Consulting with others in the Digital Marketing Team on the roll-out of identified campaigns, you will work to ensure strong alignment of objectives and goals between the streams.
- Hold responsibility for the analytical reporting of all lead generation campaigns across all channels, creating reports of varying depth to suit various stakeholders in the business.
- In partnership with the Sales teams, run monthly sales and marketing funnel reviews to track performance of both campaign and sales funnel productivity, providing regular action plans.
- Play the key implementation role in our HubSpot marketing automation and daily execution, setting strategy and creating content (marketing emails/aids, landing pages, workflows) in collaboration with the rest of the Global Marketing team.
- Ensure successful demand generation by serving as the liaison between our Digital Search Specialist, Senior Social Strategist and New Business Sales Leadership. Manage effective communication and make strategic recommendations for improvement of performance through to revenue.
- Be fully engaged with the Global Marketing Team, understanding collective goals and flex to share responsibility for projects as needed, such as sales enablement, targeted customer marketing, regional marketing, event management and product marketing.
How will you do this?
- As a HubSpot marketing automation expert you’ll continually find ways to maximize our automation capabilities to reduce manual manpower.
- Understand and explore buyer personas to support targeted marketing activities aligned to the buying cycle.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Insights’ methodology, resources, solutions and services to enable aligned marketing vision.
- Prioritise your workload to make best use of your time to meet deadlines and targets.
- Perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility and willingness to change direction or strategy when circumstances demand.
- Experience of working in HubSpot / Marketing 365 marketing platforms.
- Design skills and familiarity with the Adobe creative suite.
- Excellent copywriting skills for web and email
- HTML and CSS knowledge an asset
How you’ll show up
- Motivated by an exciting and collaborative team environment
- As a confident and compelling team member willing to support those around you
- With a client-focused mindset, delivering a world-class client experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Able to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence
- Resourceful and able to solve problem in the moment
What you’re great at
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Enabling effective team-working and collaboration in order to achieve collective goals
- Ability to plan and maximise the use or resources to make best use of time to meet deadlines
- Living and embracing the Insights values and culture
- Being highly disciplined and organised, with well-honed self-management
- Excellent verbal and written communicator demonstrating imagination and creativity with an eye for detail
- Expert at project management and cross-functional/cross-regional collaboration
- This is a global role and overseas travel may occasionally be necessary
- Some out of hours work may be required to support our digital activities