Do you want to work with a company trying to make positive changes in the world, giving people to tools they need to better understand both themselves and others?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join a talented product team distributed across Dundee and Edinburgh. The company is currently working on delivering a greenfield project while maintaining the current stack and are looking to expand the team. If you have a passion for delivering high quality services, this could be a great role for you.
Be a part of a cross functional team working closely with developers and product owners to deliver services vital to the company success.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will have a key role to help create, maintain and operate our Infrastructure as Code built platform environments.
Successful candidates for the role will require knowledge in:
- AWS services including EC2, RDS, VPC, IAM and CloudWatch
- Modern Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation and AWS CDK
- Creating effective environment observation to help maintain robust platforms
- Creating CI/CD pipelines in collaboration with development teams
- Automating processes with code and working with APIs
- Creating and managing secure cloud network topologies
- Working with RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- Knowledge of the various AWS security services would be a bonus
The Successful Candidate will get:
- The chance to work in a highly skilled team working on a cloud-based technology stack
- A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience
- Flexible and Remote working