Your purpose in the role
The Content Creator helps to create written content that engages current and prospective customers as they interact with our organisation.
Reporting to the Content Manager and working closely with the wider Marketing team, this role requires a Marketer who can craft strong messaging, write targeted digital copy and propel customers along a content journey through copy that’s expert but human.
You’ll take the lead on creating a variety of business-focused content, including emails, landing pages, product descriptions, blogs, newsletters and more. Using excellent writing skills with a strong customer focus, along with creativity and an interest in developing B2B content that inspires, you’ll ensure our marketing campaigns have impact across our global channels and audiences.
What you’ll do to succeed
• You will support a variety of global and local campaigns through the creation of strong, commercially focused copy, geared towards moving prospects along the buyer’s journey and igniting interest in our learning solutions, including communicating identified campaign messages, nurturing content, and marketing copy
• You will support the creation of product-led marketing content that brings our product portfolio to life and demonstrates our relevance and capability across a range of organisational and people challenges
• You will work closely with our Marketing Planning team and Digital Marketing team to support with ideas and content collateral for key campaigns and projects
• You will write great content to promote new and existing products, including copy, factsheets and other promotional materials
• You will use SEO research and work closely with our Digital team to ensure campaign content is fully optimised, tested and measured against success criteria
• You will work closely with our Regional Marketing Planners to ensure marketing content is relevant and available for a number of global territories; also supporting content team with formatting and finessing for each region when needed
• You will use your strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with a variety of teams, to accomplish tasks and achieve great results in partnership with stakeholders and subject matter experts across Insights
• You will leverage strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills to successfully perform in a changing product environment
How will you do this?
• Reporting to the Content Manager, and working day to day with the wider Creative, Planning and Digital Marketing teams, as well as other teams at Insights, you will build and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively
• Write accurate and compelling copy about our products and services
• Forming part of the wider Creative team, you'll collaborate and support both Content and Design colleagues across various projects through peer review, proofing and copywriting
• Follow brand and tone of voice guidelines.
• Represent the Content team in wider Marketing Matrix teams and create content in line with specific strategic objectives
• Create content for various channels and formats including blogs, emails, quizzes, web copy and more
• Prioritise duties to meet deadlines to a high standard and work with urgency to keep campaigns on schedule
• Deliver top quality content and bring a can-do, collaborative attitude to our stakeholders in every interaction
• Be a key member of an energetic, close knit, curious, content team that often leads with humour