Your purpose in the role
As part of the Key Accounts Team, you will develop customer relationships through providing legendary customer experience and thereby growing our existing portfolio of accounts in alignment to our Global Sales Strategy.
What you will do to succeed
• Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts through building customer relationships by understanding their business needs and the value Insights can bring
• Qualify and develop new business opportunities within your portfolio of accounts from initial enquiry and building relationships to meet the client needs and enable Insights to maximise potential business opportunities
• Nurture clients to enable long-term relationships and enhance customer loyalty
• Work collaboratively across teams globally with a knowledge of overall business strategy and goals
• Consistently providing a legendary customer experience thereby achieving revenue and contribution targets.
• Plan and prioritise sales activities and towards achieving agreed business goals, maintaining contribution levels, margins and managing productivity output
• Ensure client information is up to date and accurate by using D365 activities tools and systems
• Manage pre and post workshop logistics, liaising closely with wider departments - Delivery team, Client Services, Legal, Finance etc.
• Follow the process steps outlined in the EPS program in a consistent and accurate manner.
How you will do this
• You will use your strong communication skills and telephone presence to build a rapport with clients and internal contacts and provide legendary customer experience
• You will work as part of a team to manage the full Key Account portfolio of accounts
• You will personally manage most of your accounts and work collaboratively with teammates on shared accounts when appropriate.
• You will prioritize your investment of time in your accounts and invest your time proactively in maximizing the value of the portfolio.
• You will build engaged relationships with your clients, bringing value and insight to their Learning Strategy.
• You will be adept at positioning the value of Learning Journeys and multi-stage projects.
• You will demonstrate value to your clients through a thorough knowledge of Insights methodology, resources, solutions, and services
• You will have the ability to prioritise competing demands to make best use of time to meet deadlines and targets
• You will demonstrate professional business judgement and strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• You will mobilize internal resources at the right times in the client relationships, and you will set both the client and the internal resource up for a successful engagement.
How you will show up
• Motivated by achieving stretch goals, with a natural drive for results
• Think like a Customer to deliver exceptional client experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Inspired and excited by the opportunity to ensure that Insights is seen by its clients as a role model in customer service and customer experience
• Take ownership and accept accountability for your personal performance and development.
• Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Self-motivated and driven with a passion for excellence
• Resilient, with a commitment to overcome barriers and challenges to achieve your goals.
• Commitment to become a strong advocate for the value that Insights can bring to our customers.
What you are great at
• Building, managing, and maintaining strong relationships
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
• Proven experience of interacting with clients in a sales/customer services environment.
• Strong capability and experience in Social Selling with experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Experienced in the learning and development and/or consulting related industries.
• Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage your own workflow
• Developing client relationships in a sales environment
• Solid and proven office administration and CRM experience
• Good IT skills particularly in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Nurturing yourself and your team
• Fluency in French (Quebecois) both oral and written