Your purpose in the role
As an integral part of our growing Global Marketing team, you’ll work closely with the Social Media Manager and wider Global and Regional Marketing team to assist in the ideation and creation of inspired and innovative B2B social media content that brings our messaging, product portfolio and brand to life.
You’ll be a motivated, creative person with experience and a passion for connecting with our current and prospective customers, practitioners, and learners. You’ll know your way around our core social media channels like the back of your hand, and you understand the importance of social media as part of the digital and wider marketing mix.
With an eye for detail and a drive to make a difference, you’ll be a multi-tasker who knows how to bring your content ideas to life and at pace. You’ll want to develop your skills and build on existing experience, learning from a fun, lively, close-knit team of Marketing experts.
What you’ll do to succeed
- Write, edit and schedule engaging social posts and by the voice of Insights across our core social channels
- Working with the Social Media Manager and Design colleagues, you will be responsible for growing and developing our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Support the development of content (images, videos, stories, polls etc) that contributes to cross-sell, customer retention and lead generation.
- Using your knowledge of YouTube you will help us build this channels by increasing subscribers, watch time, retention and click throughs.
- Drive audience engagement by monitoring and responding to comments and messages and developing strategies for increasing engagement.
- Assist in the creation of monthly and quarterly performance reports, and be able to easily identify and explain trends and suggest and implement new tactics
- Work with our Regional Marketing team to identify the best ways to optimise social content and activity in each region
- Help maintain a content pipeline with a 4-week lead time
- Monitor competitors and develop a monthly report on activities
- Supporting the creation of partnerships with industry influencers
How will you do this?
- You will apply your passion and track record in social media to help deliver effective campaigns that contribute to our marketing goals
- Develop a keen understanding of our audiences and buying cycle so that activities can be effectively aligned
- Support the creation of social media strategies across international markets
- Acquire a thorough understanding if Insights’ methodology, resources, solutions and services to aligned our marketing vision
- Collaborate and partner with various stakeholders in a truly global organisation
- Experience working with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot
- Have the ability to multi-task and stick to deadlines
- Be a genuine and positive team player who prefers to work collaboratively on projects to achieve the best results
- Apply your experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a creative mind – someone who loves engaging people through compelling messaging
How you’ll show up
- Be results focused with a drive to meet goals and always improve
- Have an eye for detail and be a champion of excellence
- You’ll be all over the metrics and will obsessively track the performance of activities
- Motivated by an exciting and collaborative team environment
- Be a confident and compelling team member willing to support those around you
- With a client-focused mindset, delivering a world-class experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Able to make decisions, take ownership and accept accountability
- Resourceful and able to solve problems in the moment
- Be hungry to learn and develop
What you’re great at
- Have demonstrable interest and experience in social media
- Previous experience in a B2B environment
- Managing and overcoming challenges – always looking for the best way forward
- Supporting team working and collaboration in order to achieve collective goals
- Ability to plan, organise and make best use of time to achieve deadlines
- Living and embracing the Insights values and culture
- Getting the best out of those around you as a positive member of a team