Your purpose in the role
To proactively manage and develop a portfolio of accounts through deepening Partner relationships.
Recruit new Partners aligned to territory strategy and processes. Understanding the Partners needs, and the value Insights contributes to enhance both to the Partner and Insights business growth.
What you’ll do to succeed
• Set and execute a sales and relationship management strategy for growing specified portfolio of Partners.
• Build and foster trusted relationships with key contacts.
• Support and influence Partners’ strategy and execution based on Insights Discovery
• Achieve an individual revenue target and support to achieve an overall team and company target incorporating NPS scores (Partner Happiness) and profitability
• Manage, coach and support Partner relationships, enhancing product knowledge and ensuring quality of delivery and management of the brand
• Act as an Ambassador for Insights with internal and external clients
• Work effectively in a matrix management structure – maintaining internal and external understanding of both regional and channel activities and priorities
• Stay current with commercial and economic climate and competitive landscape of specified territory
How you’ll do this
• Communicate and articulate the Insights Value Proposition and Strategy to differentiate Insights from our competitors
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and partner/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
• Develop knowledge of Partner network, including agreements and regional strategy and terminology
• Excite, educate and engage prospects and new contacts on Insights value proposition and value of investment
• Ensure all stakeholders are engaged and supplied with all appropriate documentation to meet the Partners requirements
• Develop nurture and influence key relationships to create champions for our products and to enhance Partner loyalty
• Provide management information relating to the Distributors on a regular basis
• Manage Product/service mix and margins according to the agreed expectations
• Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitors’ products, and pricing
• Maintain Partner NPS and customer effort at a base of 75+
• Create a community of practise of LPs and CPs by engaging in regular discussions and campaigns in keeping Insights alive
• Maintain and utilise Dynamics 365 for account management pipeline, forecasting and support portfolio management
• Provide market intelligence and insight into business reviews